Archer on bled bridge!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tilda

Ok this thread may sound a little odd, basicly I was low on hp's and I was fighting Mrfloppy I think, on the top of bled bridge.
I know, the usual charachters can fuck off now, i know I can QQ more, I was fair game etc for everybody :p
We were both on around 5% and it was going to be damn close.
Then a thane I think comes up, watches for a bit and then decides to add, this thread is a sorry thread to Mrfloppy, and a big, fuck you, wanker, thread to the thane whos name I cant remeber.

Thanks.

Tilda xD

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
in case you didn't know, you're a worthless mod for making a useless thread like this :mad:

let teh care flow in!

majik

Banned
If it wasn't fremen's level 45 thane then it was not a proper thane:(

Himse

FH is my second home
Konah said:
someone got pwned? :m00:

ffs thats SO last year, you are no longer fotm mistar

:touch: go spam somewhere else n00b

Eyeball

Loyal Freddie
Bloodclot said:
mrfloppy rox!
/hug ;)

It was Allways (the skald) who dd éd you i think.
And yes was nice fight damn close don 't think i would have won :)

censi

Can't get enough of FH
please can a mod close this post....

;)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
close this thread or move it to the wecare forum please

Zeratuhl

Fledgling Freddie
Tilda said:
Ok this thread may sound a little odd, basicly I was low on hp's and I was fighting Mrfloppy I think, on the top of bled bridge.
I know, the usual charachters can fuck off now, i know I can QQ more, I was fair game etc for everybody :p
We were both on around 5% and it was going to be damn close.
Then a thane I think comes up, watches for a bit and then decides to add, this thread is a sorry thread to Mrfloppy, and a big, fuck you, wanker, thread to the thane whos name I cant remeber.

Thanks.

Tilda xD

Thane : Rolf?

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie
ooo boo hoo,

The Skald obviously thought MrFloppy is going to die, and thought I know I'll save MrFloppy 10 minutes of his precious time having to release, rebuff and to get back.... this will enable MrFloppy to earn more rp's... fuck giving RP's to some lame overpowered Alb... a totally comendable action to take in most peoples book.

If you want to duel then fuck off somewhere other than Bled Bridge, what the feck are you whining about adds on a bridge for gods sake?
If you want 1fg v 1fg than fuck off and play CounterStrike.
If you want to post "bwaahhh I hate adds" then use VN.

Skopti

Fledgling Freddie
Can't believe a mod is making posts like this :boggles:

And as far as adds etc, feel free to add onto any of my fights fellow mids, as far as im concerned the name of the game is to kill as many bad guys in my frontier as possible. The sooner they are dead the less likely Im to be steamrollered by the next passing zerg.

Sort yourself mate, you should be setting a good example.

- English -

Resident Freddy
My Thane beat Majis lvl 50 sb at lvl 43 :< (i have only a few rogs from moderna and he is fully toaed)

majik

Banned
- English - said:
My Thane beat Majis lvl 50 sb at lvl 43 :< (i have only a few rogs from moderna and he is fully toaed)

But you had a fg of healers:(

Joor

Can't get enough of FH
Its not just thanes..every noob hunter/scout/mincer bd whatevr at bledmeer bridge adds on everything..and ofc just right after u kill someone and has 10% hp left-- I hate that attitude.
Worst thing is when a Fg alb grp chase u 2002039 miles just to get 90 rp each or so..sigh :)

Killrake

Fledgling Freddie
LMAO I just have a big grin on my face , this thread is just to much :)

acherfotm

Fledgling Freddie
Standing outside the propbably most used TK in mid frontiers (suppousing mids had all the 4 towers) and believing that we will get good 1on1s now are we?

Hummy

Fledgling Freddie
Where is Flim when u need him, allthough guess he will not close another mods thread even if it is very uninteresting.

oh and getting an add at brynja bridge gosh thats unheard off...

Rolf Erikson

Fledgling Freddie
It wasent me that add but i would why shouldent i? Cuse it aint fair, let me see today only ive been steamrolled by fg+ like 6 times 5 by albs 1 by hibbs, but then again adding sux but that dosent?? if i see i close fight and that the mid start or are in risk of loosing : say hallo to my lightening. ofcourse i help my fellow mids , well some i would rather enjoy to see dead but that another story. :touch:
Bottom line is just same as always : common sence. :eek6:
See you around brynja bridge. /salut

ROLF ERIKSON
"Helping Thane"
RR10 ML10 SL
WR

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Joor said:
Its not just thanes..every noob hunter/scout/mincer bd whatevr at bledmeer bridge adds on everything..and ofc just right after u kill someone and has 10% hp left-- I hate that attitude.
Worst thing is when a Fg alb grp chase u 2002039 miles just to get 90 rp each or so..sigh :)

Only naabs whine imo.

WHINER!! :m00:

Tilda

Eyeball said:
/hug

It was Allways (the skald) who dd éd you i think.
And yes was nice fight damn close don 't think i would have won

It was funny, after me 4-some killed the fg of hibs and then died to the mids, i was on roof, half buffed, I was laughing irl and just thinking lol so much :)
It was a funny fight, I was ooe and oop, I had a Lifetap up, but not enough power to use it which was funny :D

Xajorkith said:
If you want to duel then fuck off somewhere other than Bled Bridge, what the feck are you whining about adds on a bridge for gods sake?
If you want 1fg v 1fg than fuck off and play CounterStrike.
If you want to post "bwaahhh I hate adds" then use VN.

If you bothered to read, you'd see I wasnt whining about being added on. I dont expect duels at bled bridge, I am quite happy with the state of fg warfare, its wankers like you how help fg's earn their rp's.
As I said in my first post, fuck off.

acherfotm said:
Standing outside the propbably most used TK in mid frontiers (suppousing mids had all the 4 towers) and believing that we will get good 1on1s now are we?

no? did I say that? no.

Going to lose it now, Mrfloppy's seen it, perhaps we'll fight again sometime.
To the rest of you miserable whining lot, QQ more, as I wasnt sure of his FH account name, I couldn't PM him, nor the thane/skald/warrior who added.:kissit:

Mrfloppy :fluffle:

Tilda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom