Arauddry - Ucallme?

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Sorc delve 179 with its baseline like most >.< Its nothing retarded with alb base LT dmg wise. Its pretty fast though :)

Uberlama

Fledgling Freddie
GrisomWarshadow said:
Sorc = Easy mode ;o moc LIFETAP LIFETAP LIFETAP LIFETAP LIFETAP LIFETAP LIFETAP LIFETAP LIFETAP LIFETAP LIFETAP LIFETAP LIFETAP LIFETAP LIFETAP LIFETAP LIFETAP LIFETAP LIFETAP LIFETAP LIFETAP LIFETAP LIFETAP LIFETAP LIFETAP LIFETAP LIFETAP LIFETAP LIFETAP LIFETAP LIFETAP LIFETAP LIFETAP LIFETAP LIFETAP LIFETAP LIFETAP LIFETAP LIFETAP LIFETAP LIFETAP LIFETAP LIFETAP LIFETAP LIFETAP LIFETAP LIFETAP LIFETAP LIFETAP LIFETAP LIFETAP LIFETAP LIFETAP LIFETAP LIFETAP LIFETAP LIFETAP LIFETAP LIFETAP LIFETAP = Skill. silly damage on a baseline zzz... silly mezz range... silly fucking class all round /delete.... i'm off to make one!

I wonder why i couldnt read such comments when i started to play the class and got 2shotted by any random savage anytime ^^

Septina: the point wasn't that I killed multiple enemies with sorc, since this is (now) one of the most easymoder char in solo fights, but that he said he is so good that without buffs rsed nearly killed an rr11 buffed infil, then I wonder how is that possible he couldnt kill a solo caster with 3 ppl (including bonedancer, such a class could kill any sorc if played well >.< ) when he had 3 red con mobs on him . That was the point :)

Ucallme

Banned
Right OK.

I do play her and from where i was sitting Sentimos I 5 Shot you and you never hit back so how does that make me a pile of wank? The bottom line is you dont like losing so you cry on FH and blame the person for wiping the floor with you.

Ive played this game far too long now and i have my reasons.

Flame me all you guys want, but doesn't change the person behind the screen. As most know me on midgard.

Amphrax/Ucallme

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Gogogo amphies, don't listen to all the fh retards just enjoy the game and i hope to see you out there.:cheers:

Illtar

Fledgling Freddie
GrisomWarshadow said:
Sorc = Easy mode ;o moc LIFETAP LIFETAP LIFETAP LIFETAP LIFETAP LIFETAP LIFETAP LIFETAP LIFETAP LIFETAP LIFETAP LIFETAP LIFETAP LIFETAP LIFETAP LIFETAP LIFETAP LIFETAP LIFETAP LIFETAP LIFETAP LIFETAP LIFETAP LIFETAP LIFETAP LIFETAP LIFETAP LIFETAP LIFETAP LIFETAP LIFETAP LIFETAP LIFETAP LIFETAP LIFETAP LIFETAP LIFETAP LIFETAP LIFETAP LIFETAP LIFETAP LIFETAP LIFETAP LIFETAP LIFETAP LIFETAP LIFETAP LIFETAP LIFETAP LIFETAP LIFETAP LIFETAP LIFETAP LIFETAP LIFETAP LIFETAP LIFETAP LIFETAP LIFETAP LIFETAP = Skill. silly damage on a baseline zzz... silly mezz range... silly fucking class all round /delete.... i'm off to make one!

Amazing how you got 40+ cast of in MoC duration imo; also considering ther was a BD near would could just have cast ZoU and Demoralize...

Or you could CC, or Run through.

and also MoC lifetap is way stronger on a SM

koxi

One of Freddy's beloved
Ucallme said:
Right OK.

I do play her and from where i was sitting Sentimos I 5 Shot you and you never hit back so how does that make me a pile of wank? The bottom line is you dont like losing so you cry on FH and blame the person for wiping the floor with you.

Flame me all you guys want, but doesn't change the person behind the screen. As most know me on midgard.

Amphrax/Ucallme

Well.. with Amp behind Arauddry we have a lethal coctail.. Fear him imo =)

GL m8..

Sentimos

Banned
Ucallme said:
Right OK.

Amphrax/Ucallme

I was running unbuffed with RS, u pa'd me in the 400 dmg range, i don't even have my template yet :wanker:

koxi

One of Freddy's beloved
Sentimos said:
I was running unbuffed with RS, u pa'd me in the 400 dmg range, i don't even have my template yet :wanker:

Don't run out with RS and no template then.. or feel the pain..

Flamestriker

One of Freddy's beloved
Sentimos said:

so where does that makes him a bad player? so if araud was playing he would have PA´ed for much more or? oO

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
So u think hitting for 4xxmh against chain that is slashresistant is bad?

Sentimos

Banned
koxi said:
Don't run out with RS and no template then.. or feel the pain..
I was running to a tower to try out them RvR mission's which I have never done before. Then I got PAed by him for laughable damage and he killed me in about 7-8 hits while I was RS and unbuffed, don’t think I was even on full hp.

Flamestriker said:
so where does that makes him a bad player? so if araud was playing he would have PA´ed for much more or? oO
I have never been PAed that low by Arau before not even on my unsced gimpy skald. And Arau has been getting farmed the last few days, someone in Arau guild told me that he was ebayed and it was Amp.

If he’s not a bad player why does he have to ebay a rr11 infil because he can't handle his own?

xxManiacxx said:
So u think hitting for 4xxmh against chain that is slashresistant is bad?
Same as above really :) .

And no these weren’t a personal insult against him I was just curious and it has turned into a flame war. It really isn’t hard to own someone with RS and unbuffed and being over 4 RRs higher then them.

Brite

Banned
the amount of charecters you and yor brother have bought on ebay sentimos your not one to comment

Sentimos

Banned
Brite said:
the amount of charecters you and yor brother have bought on ebay sentimos your not one to comment
And they are? I have never bought anything off Ebay thanks. Gimmly has not bought any accounts off there either afaik he bought Flumpy off Original Flumpy then sold it ages ago.

Didn't you bid 1K up on a fire wizzy? :worthy: :D

Ucallme

Banned
Sentimos said:
And they are? I have never bought anything off Ebay thanks. Gimmly has not bought any accounts off there either afaik he bought Flumpy off Original Flumpy then sold it ages ago.

No but you sold Hacks/Cheats on ebay for DAOC

Amphrax

Sentimos

Banned
Ucallme said:
No but you sold Hacks/Cheats on ebay for DAOC

Amphrax
No I didn't if you think I have, show me some proof? And I would rather see cheaters getting banned then mini Rambo's everywhere.

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
Sentimos said:

CstasY said:
I have the logs of the last Erodafira auction, where Brite was bumping up the price, I wont post the whole lot but if you're interested:

(23:10:54) <Brite> im gonna bid on eroda
(23:11:03) <Brite> if i can remember my ebay details >.<

(23:11:53) <Brite> im not actually gonna fucking pay :p

(23:22:35) <Brite> shit im winning with 1600

(23:25:20) <Brite> Bidding has ended for this item at £1,650.00. You were outbid.

(23:26:46) <Brite> when erodafira 2 shots me atleast i know i cost the **** an extra grand

Quality eh? :D

:D .

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Sentimos said:
I was running to a tower to try out them RvR mission's which I have never done before. Then I got PAed by him for laughable damage and he killed me in about 7-8 hits while I was RS and unbuffed, don’t think I was even on full hp.

I have never been PAed that low by Arau before not even on my unsced gimpy skald. And Arau has been getting farmed the last few days, someone in Arau guild told me that he was ebayed and it was Amp.

If he’s not a bad player why does he have to ebay a rr11 infil because he can't handle his own?

Same as above really :) .

And no these weren’t a personal insult against him I was just curious and it has turned into a flame war. It really isn’t hard to own someone with RS and unbuffed and being over 4 RRs higher then them.

Called RNG Doesnt matter who plays the character. Same buffs same gear so a succesfull landed style does just as much dmg

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Sentimos said:

And ?

Your own fault without running round "without a template" and ress sick ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom