April Fools thread

Laddey

FH is my second home
I text my girlfriends mum saying Megan was pregnant.

She wasn't impressed!

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Haha I saw something in a Danish newspaper about Balotelli throwing darts at his team mates! That'd be fucked up huh?

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Would be really impressive if Megan isn't your girlfriend.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
There was a story in local papery thing about police warning about a tampon craze among teens, whereby they soak the tampon and insert it in sex appropriate places.

I'm NOT sure if it's a joke in this world :p

Here's wow's take on this most precious days;

Dungeon Helper - Game - World of Warcraft

Ezteq

Queen of OT
marmite lip balm on facebook lol....I sincerely hope that is an April fool because that is just siiiiiick!!

Ooh also on radio 2 they had Rob Brydon doing the Ken Bruce show as Ken Bruce rofl, I listened to the first few minutes and was like err Ken you don't sound quite right matey then after all the gavin and stacey references and how great Rob Brydon's character was I twigged hehe

megadave

I am a FH squatter
youtube videos uploaded today have a 1911 button you can press

Corran

Part of the furniture
Haha I saw something in a Danish newspaper about Balotelli throwing darts at his team mates! That'd be fucked up huh?

That was reported earlier in the week. so not april fools. It was at the youth team or something

Ezteq

Queen of OT
jut heard on the radio IKIA australia did an AF where they promoted doggy high chairs with little holes in the back for their tails and a small table for them to eat from hehe, I bet there were loads pf people who were really disappointed they couldn't get one!...you know the kind of people Oo

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
jut heard on the radio IKIA australia did an AF where they promoted doggy high chairs with little holes in the back for their tails and a small table for them to eat from hehe, I bet there were loads pf people who were really disappointed they couldn't get one!...you know the kind of people Oo

"Doggy" high chair eh? With a lil hole for tail?

Hmmmmmmmm! :D

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
Ooh also on radio 2 they had Rob Brydon doing the Ken Bruce show as Ken Bruce rofl, I listened to the first few minutes and was like err Ken you don't sound quite right matey then after all the gavin and stacey references and how great Rob Brydon's character was I twigged hehe
I twigged in literally 5 seconds.
"He sounds a bit lighter today. Must be Rob Brydon sitting in for Ken."

Then Popmaster was like "WTF?" (I got 33 btw).

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
you cant get 1. its 3 points per answer and even if you get part of the bonus questions you either get 2 or 4. pfft!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Some ppl take April fools too far. Read in a paper years ago one fella shot his brother for a joke. I'm guessing he didn't see the funny side of it.

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
33 ffs that's sick lol; I got 1 yesterday lol.
I try not to brag about this sort of thing. I *usually* get 21-30 and have even had a few 39's. All while sat in my car driving along so under no pressure.
If I went for it on air, I'd probably fail in the most epic fashion because of nerves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom