Apprentice Points

S

stu

A question for anyone who managed to get to Master level at anything in Beta:

you have to pay Apprentice points to master a profession, and you gain these by teaching other people skills. Do you get one big pool of Apprentice points which you can use on any Mastery, or does it have to be specific to that tree (ie Master Scout can only be bought with Apprentice points earned from teaching Scouting)?

If it's the latter, I'm going to be screwed, because there will be virtually no-one to teach my profession to.

K

kermy

Originally posted by stu

you have to pay Apprentice points to master a profession, and you gain these by teaching other people skills. Do you get one big pool of Apprentice points which you can use on any Mastery, or does it have to be specific to that tree (ie Master Scout can only be bought with Apprentice points earned from teaching Scouting)?

If it's the latter, I'm going to be screwed, because there will be virtually no-one to teach my profession to.

What is your profession? Scouts arent to rare so should be any problem if your a scout.

D

Durzel

Originally posted by stu

Apprenticeship points apply universally.. so you could get Master Creature Handler, for example, from teaching skills that aren't even part of the CH tree (Scout).

K

kermy

Re: Re: Apprentice Points

Originally posted by Durzel
Apprenticeship points apply universally.. so you could get Master Creature Handler, for example, from teaching skills that aren't even part of the CH tree (Scout).

Thats quite cool

O

old.LittleDwarf

Alot of people haven't worked out you need apprenticeship points for Master yet, so all those tight ass people you know have a skill you need, but won't teach you will be running around trying to teach anyone they can find when they get enough xp for master and can't get it because they have no apprenticeship xp :)

S

SilverHood

i have 200+ already :)

master scout here I come ;)

S

stu

Re: Re: Apprentice Points

Originally posted by kermy
What is your profession? Scouts arent to rare so should be any problem if your a scout.

Bio-Engineer (eventually)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom