Application Error

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Wonder if 1 of you Computer Peeps could help me out with this Problem That I have been having for a Few Weeks now please.

Can play Game for around 2-3 Hrs Max then all of a sudden I get :-

Application Error Faulting application game.dll,version 0.1.5.2,faulting module game.dll version 0.1.5.2,fault address 0x000a73c.
x000a;

Tho last Bits 0x000 etc are mostly all different fault address numbers.

My PC Specs are :-
AMD Athlon XP3000+, MMX, 3DNow, ~2.2GHz
1024MB RAM
Nvidia GeForce FX 5700
Using DirectX 9.0c

After I retry playing game after 1st Error I can Guarantee that PC will Shut Down / Restart or just Close down to Windows asking to then Send Error Report to Microsoft and this will keep happening within around 5-10 minutes of re-entering game in any Zone.

Thanks for Anyones time on this

Soulja

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
Don't have a specific answer but try this:

Start up and do a full file check
Once logged in logout and close game correctly

:)

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Nope didn't work decided to delete the Dll files on catacombs and reinstalled it Still Same at a dam loss why it happening :(

Soulja

Slipurson

Fledgling Freddie
If u got more then one memory stick i would suggest taking one out and trying the game... and then if it comes up again rotate the mems around so u test them "all", but as usual firstly make sure u have the latest drivers for your hardware, like Chipset and graphicscard etc.

damnit.. i NEED to not just use the "similar threads" .. but also check the date on the posts ;)

"hopefully" someone else has the same prob i just gave them some advice :D

WITHERDARK

Fledgling Freddie
I had exactly the same problem found out it was one my ram sticks had a timing problem so I changed it for a new one and now it works fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom