Help Apple Account

Rubber Bullets

FH is my second home
Hi,

My daughter has an iPhone and first had one when she was too young to have an apple account, it is therefore in Sharon's name. She is now of an age where she could run the account herself, and will be off to uni next year. Is there a way to change the account into her name? And to change the contact to her own email?

Thank you

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Apologies for the thread hijack, but I have an iPad 2 I need to reset to factory defaults, and I can't remember my iTunes password as I haven't used it in 4 years.

Work set up the iTunes account to use with their hardware, and they've obviously set my DOB up wrong, so I can't answer the security questions. The reset email doesn't get delivered to my Inbox.

Ideas to reset this thing so I can hand it back?

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Whether you're selling your iPhone or taking it for repair you should reset it to delete your accounts and remove your content. Factory reset an iPhone or iPad using Settings, General, Reset, Erase all content and settings. You will be prompted to enter your passcode and Apple ID before the process completes

I dont think you can do it without the password

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
I found the easiest way was to just to give is back to IT and let them sort it out :)

Picked up a shiny new Galaxy Tab S3 to replace it. Much nicer, awesome screen and I'm loving the S-Pen, great for taking notes in meetings (whilst using split screen mode to go on Twitter :)).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom