Appeal to Albion as realm

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Hm, I never really had troubles getting RvR groups with my cleric. Then again, half of my guild is always RvRing, and they can usually have a cleric around. Try a /who phoenix and look for Carvan or Astoh. Send him a tell, he usually nags.. err asks me every time I log on. :)

duact

Fledgling Freddie
14 step plan for cleric pwnage.

• Buy a 2nd computer
  • Buy a 2nd daoc account
  • Level a sorc to 50
  • Gear your sorc
  • Spec DI3 on cleric
  • Move both cleric and sorc to rvr zone of choice
  • Buff both characters
  • Invite both characters to same group
  • Activate DI3
  • Activate sorc speed buff
  • Find random rr2 stealther
  • Use moc3 on sorc
  • Lifetap random rr2 stealther to death while DI3 keeps you alive
  • do /victory and repeat
If you got any questions feel free to pm duact/thepwnerer ingame.

Darklis

One of Freddy's beloved
Can sympathise with the problem Mandi. I usually stand at CS /hugspamming all the nice people with Snugglebot till one takes pity on me. If all else fails I go make something happen myself :).

D xx

Cruhar

Fledgling Freddie
Mandi said:
IWhat have I done wrong in past 3 years to be hated by my own realm?

Is it apathy? Ignorance? lack of team spirit? or just the 'go to hell i'm uber enough to kill 5 enemies alone' attitude that killed rvr for me?

Well if you have that attitude, that might be the reason :fluffle:

I know thats not what you meant, but I dont find it hard to get groups as a cleric, but you gotta open your mouth so people can tell you from the BBs;)

Corran

Part of the furniture
Robin the Brave said:
Im not judging you at all, my point is random alb groups cannot compete with mid/hib gank groups.. however this maybe totally different on Prydwen but it is clustering next week (maybe ^^) and after those random groups are farmed senseless by gank groups i cant see why they would continue to do so.

This will be my last post.. its just how things are in daoc/excal you will find out soon enough.

Prydwen PuG groups aint the typical easy to kill groups. You will find they often made up of at least 5 or more rr7+ toons and the rest are filled in. So with a good core they stand a good chance

Lorimez Shadowblade

Fledgling Freddie
Hi Mandi

I sympathise with your viewpoint and sometimes find my self in the same situation. Many of the posters here are right in that you do have to actively shout on /b in cs and even use /as as well.

My theurg hasn't been used alot because of the fact that grps don't really need them atm but I keep trying from time to time. Same as my merc. People seem to prefer more guild grps or leet ones and imo its the sign of changing times. Unfortunately.

If you want your more than welcome to join The Black Circle which has very nice guilds in /as who will from time to time invite you to grps. Also TBC sometimes runs non fotm grps (i.e Theurg, necro, BB ice wizard and scouts :p) whihc do make good rp's and have alot of fun in the meantime.

If its not for you then keep ya chin up and keep asking :)

/bow

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
leviathane said:
Mandi come play mid, and you Glerina and what the heck Bubbles you can come too xD
WTF :< Stop hijacking albs :(

Glerina

Fledgling Freddie
Lorimez Shadowblade said:
Hi Mandi

I sympathise with your viewpoint and sometimes find my self in the same situation. Many of the posters here are right in that you do have to actively shout on /b in cs and even use /as as well.

My theurg hasn't been used alot because of the fact that grps don't really need them atm but I keep trying from time to time. Same as my merc. People seem to prefer more guild grps or leet ones and imo its the sign of changing times. Unfortunately.

If you want your more than welcome to join The Black Circle which has very nice guilds in /as who will from time to time invite you to grps. Also TBC sometimes runs non fotm grps (i.e Theurg, necro, BB ice wizard and scouts :p) whihc do make good rp's and have alot of fun in the meantime.

If its not for you then keep ya chin up and keep asking :)

/bow

Good theurgists are always needed! :)

Britin

Fledgling Freddie
Myth said:
yes we really are that shit! and no we really dont give a toss!

Speaking as the guild 'Chocolate Teapot' I resemble that remark :bazbeer:

fajjtiz

Fledgling Freddie

pff if i ever try to make a group I allways lack either merc or cleric :<

Martok

Part of the furniture
well mandi tbh when your online pm me i make pug gorup wensday daytime from 11-12 pm - 5 pm bst, and sunday same sorta time.

saturday evenings is a well sorta thing.

Smellysox

One of Freddy's beloved
Well all groups have 2 x clerics in them 0 clerics = 0 point ! , just keep spamming broad in cs lfg i guess. /hug

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
duact said:
14 step plan for cleric pwnage.

• Buy a 2nd computer
  • Buy a 2nd daoc account
  • Level a sorc to 50
  • Gear your sorc
  • Spec DI3 on cleric
  • Move both cleric and sorc to rvr zone of choice
  • Buff both characters
  • Invite both characters to same group
  • Activate DI3
  • Activate sorc speed buff
  • Find random rr2 stealther
  • Use moc3 on sorc
  • Lifetap random rr2 stealther to death while DI3 keeps you alive
  • do /victory and repeat
If you got any questions feel free to pm duact/thepwnerer ingame.

Woah

RR7 here i come!

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
leviathane said:
hehe, just cos mid's don't want you straef :m00:
I'm hurt, really :p
Bubble said:
Woah

RR7 here i come!
Bubble and Mandi can follow the steps. Two of em hooked up, problem solved \o/ I'm such a bloody geniour, aren't I :<

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Straef said:
I'm hurt, really :p

Bubble and Mandi can follow the steps. Two of em hooked up, problem solved \o/ I'm such a bloody geniour, aren't I :<
It's spelled genius, you genius. ;)

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
Bubble said:
Woah

RR7 here i come!

rofl

-mandi why did you roll mid in avalon, when everyone played hib despite our whines ? ;p

-try getting in a good rvr alliance or guild is a good hint imo, nevermind those who tell you we dont recruit jada jada, their reasons for keeping recruitment closed doesnt always have to do with you, if you know what i mean

-even set grps usually missing clerics a lot of times, i have asked 2ice a friend from hib/excal to log on his cleric cos we need cleric and cant find another one and my friend was like rr2 at the time (grp didnt know ofc mwhaha)

-try asking people that make grps for spots early in the day, as in, dont stand in front of people buffing spamming cleric lfg, instead try finding out who gets people for each grp and ask them another day for a spot, you might end up being lucky

I_R_BIG_TROLL

Fledgling Freddie
OMG mandi.. youre not a buffbot?

hehehe just kidding ;)

For me it was the same till i got out there and rvr'ed all the time, then opted groups invite you when they need reps, and you start building a name for yourself if you do the job well. At this point when i log in i get between 2 and 6 pm's every time i log in for rvr grp space, which is kinda fun ;)

Keep at it, and ill be sure to look for you next time we need a rep in our group ;)

/respect

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
RvR groups

Ok here´s my 50 cents on this:

(visible groups)
I aggree with Mandi, lately its been very hard to find groups. Daily i log on my Wiz put LFG on and then i do a search... what a surprise.. 0 ppl looking for one.

(RvR Guild groups)
In a guild it happens often that not everyone is in the mood for RvR, even if they have and want to bring a random class wich guild group dosent need that class/ML is BS.

(classes in general)
Lately i also find that now its fashionable to have a tank group for RvR and that a caster group is out of question.(from what i´ve seen so far)

(Albions and soloing)
It seems that most Albs like to simply have a bb and log a toon and try to kill by themselfs "omfg i got 900rps just for myself" wich is also BS...except for scouts and infs for obvious reasons.

I aggree with Andrilyn about clerics yes it helps for practice for a cleric to solo to learn etc.... the thing is if you go aggramon you get zerged if you go anywere else you get a PA or something and killed after walking 10 mins looking for a fight.

Anyway just my opinion
Best regards
Kinetic

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom