Apparently Semper Dius took a keep...

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Sorry, claimed a keep (they used their mighty powers of levelling their guild quite quickly to claim an uncontested keep).

It's in the badlands so they say.

I think it's time for us destruction boyz (and girls) to go fetch some new cloaks eh?

Dervish

Fledgling Freddie
Can I get me a Semper Dius keep flag to line my pet squigs basket?

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Come on you order pansies, let's have some drama. I demand chest beating and bragging...

DiscoStu

Fledgling Freddie
I was on the Warband who took the keep. Let you destro be warned, incase you have not noticed, the goonsquad have set up on this server, as soon as the notificatoin that a keep is under attack they swarm in drones. I am not joking or exagerating, after 16 of us started our attack, friednly forces from Goonhammer, turned up; 2 warband's full.

Anyway, in all fairness.. "bring it on". (Damnit! that reminded me of that stupid cheerleader movie.)

dee777

Loyal Freddie
Hmm...too much friendliness...too little mudslinging...OK...I ll start...

Fight fair you bloody Goonzerglings! Nerf bright wizards! Stop geometry exploiting! And dev help! Alarmclock raiders!

Anyone biting?

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
I was on the Warband who took the keep. Let you destro be warned, incase you have not noticed, the goonsquad have set up on this server, as soon as the notificatoin that a keep is under attack they swarm in drones. I am not joking or exagerating, after 16 of us started our attack, friednly forces from Goonhammer, turned up; 2 warband's full.

Anyway, in all fairness.. "bring it on". (Damnit! that reminded me of that stupid cheerleader movie.)

nice to know there are some Order around to crush under our heels :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom