apothecary vials

Chey

Fledgling Freddie
Hi guys

i am now at apothecary lvl 135 and im struggling to get enough vials thru just pq's as my source

the vendors i have found sell lvl 1 glass vials and lvl 50 thin glass vials but no higher

ive googled this and apparently a few sites say there are craftman's glass vials lvl 90 and artisan's glass vials lvl 140 available from vendors but for the life of me i cannot find said vendors

i have hundreds of herbs etc for making potions of the right lvl which i have grown and our guilds scavengers have obtained me lots of the right lvl water etc

but the only vials we can find of the right lvl are from the pq bags (lvl 100 from tier2 and lvl 150 from tier 3)

anyone seen any of these vendors that are supposed to sell them??

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
nope, no idea where to find em
just do lowbie pq's :)

Chey

Fledgling Freddie
yeah i know, but spending hours grinding tier 2 pqs is mind numbing

i just cant believe that this is the only way to get the vials, it would make potion making frankly crap, and something that you would only do for yourself and not your guild

charl8tan

Fledgling Freddie
Might be that the vials (and some other goodies) are available once we can enter Sigmar's Hammer, but we need Altdorf to be ranked up meh!

It states somewhere that there is a vendor in there that sells items normally only available via PvE or something like that at least. Apologies for not being terribly clear, it's bloody early in the morning and for some reason beyond my knowledge I decided to wake up and slap a pot of coffee on.....

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
guild taverns will have merchants .. kinda hpe that they will sell the items myself :)

Reno

One of Freddy's beloved
Just to dash your hopes abit :
Those 90 and 140 skill vials are indeed sold in sigmar's Hammer and they were cheaper in final closed beta than the 100 and 150 skill vials that were also on sale there. However they didn't work back then (which have have been fixed).
It may also depend on your guild lvl whether they will be on sale when you can enter sigmar's heaven. There are multiple entries on the guild's reward list about the merchant giving access to pve bought/found components, so higher lvl components may need a higher lvl guild to become available for sale.

Danita

arknor

Fledgling Freddie
i couldnt use the lvl1 vials sold from the guild tavern it wouldnt let me use a main ingredient.

the ones sold from normal vendors let me use the guild tavern bought main ingedients though.

so i guess the vials are still bugged

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom