Apologies

Xoxarle

Fledgling Freddie
I took a trip back home today, spent a few hs in bg's...

My god.

My apologies go to anyone I accidently zerged... I am Imnotfrench, and there was 40+ albs in thid tonight, couldn't go anywhere without finding them.

Although, i did try to get a couple of duels with people, but got stomped on myself, nevermind.

Really wasn't worth the effort though, heretic zerg has begun :-S

[Edit] If you speak nicely to my brother (forum name Xphy), he might send you screenie i took of 3-4fg's of mids stomping me, by myself, with a /who thidranki showing 44 albs... damn, whats the point? ;-S

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
Thid's just shit nowadays anyway. Its the place all the casual players go for a bit of RvR but they all have bots and cap everything, and stand about camping places in FG to jump lone people.

The other BGs are where it's at :)

Amel

Fledgling Freddie
not true, thid varies all the time although its usually always whoever has ck has the most people in thid :p never even half the number of albs in thid today are on when we dont have ck

Amel

Fledgling Freddie
i say give the BGs 2 keeps :p that way maybe 2 realms interests in BG can be kept up at times instead of just one

Xoxarle

Fledgling Freddie
Amel said:
i say give the BGs 2 keeps :p that way maybe 2 realms interests in BG can be kept up at times instead of just one

If only :D

Formash

Fledgling Freddie
Amel said:

OR have towers, spires etc in areas of Thid that generally you wouldn't go to - as most people roam in a zigzag from bridge to TK's and vice versa - why not have the towers in the corners of the maps so people would roam all over, that way you'd need more tactics to take CK in general.

statued

Loyal Freddie
tbh i dont like the new thid the thing that pisses me off the most are those fecking bridges. how many times do u run in thid and meet some1 u know u can beat but the squirm away from u by jumpig or the side and diving up and down so you wont get a style or there speed kicks in. same when people run up the ladders while u stuck to em :p

more mountains and ridges and get rid of some of those npc guards :p

Xoxarle

Fledgling Freddie
statued said:
tbh i dont like the new thid the thing that pisses me off the most are those fecking bridges. how many times do u run in thid and meet some1 u know u can beat but the squirm away from u by jumpig or the side and diving up and down so you wont get a style or there speed kicks in. same when people run up the ladders while u stuck to em :p

more mountains and ridges and get rid of some of those npc guards :p

About the most sensible post i've ever read on FH.. I agree :)

Amel

Fledgling Freddie
yeah... those archers on the keep walls are bloody annoying ;p u cant even run around the edge of ck island without being shot at and losing speed ;p and yes... the water... its good for getting fights away from where all the groups roam without being seen but the ducking up and down to avoid being hit is kinda crappy :p they should somehow put some limit to how often you can surface and submerge... as for fighting in the bridges against people running up and down ladders i guess its a skill some of us have still to master, me included although im getting better ;p, u just got to learn when to abandon stick and climb the ladder yourself

Xoxarle

Fledgling Freddie
Amel said:
yeah... those archers on the keep walls are bloody annoying ;p u cant even run around the edge of ck island without being shot at and losing speed ;p and yes... the water... its good for getting fights away from where all the groups roam without being seen but the ducking up and down to avoid being hit is kinda crappy :p they should somehow put some limit to how often you can surface and submerge... as for fighting in the bridges against people running up and down ladders i guess its a skill some of us have still to master, me included although im getting better ;p, u just got to learn when to abandon stick and climb the ladder yourself

After diving, they should have an 8 second delay before surfacing, and visa versa... but obviously no delay on the first dive/surface... That would work i think.

And you spend too much time on these forums Amel :)

Users who are viewing this thread