Apoc doomed.

D

dimerian

Originally posted by Belomar

Time to give Daivana and Pin "Dr Sidi" as their BW titles; after all, they managed where "Mr Sidi" failed. ;)

Word.

G

gunner440

Originally posted by Belomar
Good job everyone! Was a very nice raid, went on very fast and with a minimum of mistakes (despite the high number of participants), and when the reinforcements arrived just in time for Apocalypse, there was no failing. :)

Time to give Daivana and Pin "Dr Sidi" as their BW titles; after all, they managed where "Mr Sidi" failed. ;)

:clap: :clap: :clap:

S

skile

Originally posted by **Aligro**
what can i say except GRATZ guys. Shame we don't have a massive alliance :( ah well, btw what is happening with the necky?

ASQ would be claiming drops then? ;)

T

Tigerius

P

Pin

Originally posted by Jergiot
doh givf gfx screens!!

the nice ones are already posted. armour looks just like epic. that leaves merc hammer, merc slasher, necro staff and reaver thruster :rolleyes:

J

Jiggs

i enjoyed the posing with the defender :D

5.6spd is uber!

D

Draylor

Nicely done Pin, Daiv, and anyone else that was involved :)

Not quite sure how Pin stayed sane leading that, Id probably have cracked up before everyone even got inside Sidi.

Just under 90 people for the first 9 bosses, around 120 for Apocalypse himself - and with the exception of the two mistakes/bad pulls/whatever none of the fights seemed at all close. Exactly as expected really - I hadnt turned up expecting to leave anything left alive in Sidi, and I dont think anyone else had either ;)

Originally posted by **Aligro**
Shame we don't have a massive alliance :(
Irrelevant, this was 2 different alliances working together. Numbers present were below what youve had present at some of your recent Sidi raids. I think that makes what the difference really was pretty clear.

E

Ekydus

Yeah, It's so clear to see that the difference is how you work together, not numbers.
We all chipped in and listened on this raid, not ran around like headless sheep like so many do on your raids Aligro. :(
Shame really, just need for people to pay attention and actually do what the leader(s) say, and that way the raid can shorten in length, increase in fun and Apoc will die, very nice day for everyone overall in this scenario.

X

xplo

Are your raids for alliance only or can other guilds join in?

M

MesS°

Big gratz Daivana n' Pin best Sidi raid ever... :clap:

S

skile

Originally posted by Ekydus
Yeah, It's so clear to see that the difference is how you work together, not numbers.
We all chipped in and listened on this raid, not ran around like headless sheep like so many do on your raids Aligro. :(
Shame really, just need for people to pay attention and actually do what the leader(s) say, and that way the raid can shorten in length, increase in fun and Apoc will die, very nice day for everyone overall in this scenario.

We actually got wiped twice for headless zergin/ganking. The reason = people didn't listen.

The way you need to plan a raid is:

Brainless sheeps, ganking everything in it's way. Stop them when necesarry, do not expect any intelligence while players near a mob. Adjust the raid-plans to stupidity :). This is overall, over at Horsemen/apoc some listening/intelligence seems to be required by all tho.

O

old.LandShark

I think there was a bit of a slip with someone hitting the cleric-only mob, but once everyone except clerics got off it it went down pretty fast.

J

Jiggs

yeah wasn't a perfect raid by any means, but we had much better groups/classes then i have seen in other raids.

was alot more 50s there then usual, it makes a difference...

V

Voedockx

/droool

sweat merc drops,

guys had the best merc sword and armorpiece

lucky basters

/jalousmode off

R

Repent Reloaded

omg Theadore has one of the realm guard cloaks, didnt know u could get them for ur own char :D

J

Jiggs

heh that cloak is just a level 50 quest you silly :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom