E

Ekydus

At 16:30 GMT, Apoc fell.

Screenies to follow. :)

Well done to all who helped.

D

dakeyras

Was great fun :)

Thanks to Grund and Daivana for organising.

Same time next week?

R

Restart

yep was a great raid, everything died fast all drops handed in and Apoc went down ;)
Makes you wonder though, Aligro doesnt come = no Drops go missing.... hmmmmmmm

M

mmmpie

/Salute Pin and Daivana for The best Raid Ever,was a Quality Sunday u created for us albs :) Great organized and w00t Great fun :)

cua for more Sidi Raids of that kind well played albs!!

Mmmpie lvl 50 battlefriar
Proud Member of Dragon Knights!

J

Jergiot

HB, GoL, DK, SS, FC, BF, Good Work and it was great fun :)

sorry if i forgot any guilds.

big thx to pin and daivana for setting it up so nicely.

O

old.Sepiritz

Indeed, great fun, great action, great leadership.
Pity some people just couldnt stop inching away from the appointed camping places all the time and caused two wipeouts.
Great show though for everyone sticking around even after the wipes. :)

J

Jiggs

apoc%20script.jpg

note the parry =P somehow ended up being main tank at the end o_O

big screen of apoc

B

Belomar

Good job everyone! Was a very nice raid, went on very fast and with a minimum of mistakes (despite the high number of participants), and when the reinforcements arrived just in time for Apocalypse, there was no failing. :)

Time to give Daivana and Pin "Dr Sidi" as their BW titles; after all, they managed where "Mr Sidi" failed. ;)

T

Tranquil-

Originally posted by Belomar
Time to give Daivana and Pin "Dr Sidi" as their BW titles; after all, they managed where "Mr Sidi" failed. ;)

I second that!

P

Pin

Originally posted by Belomar

I'd prefer "Teh ubah slayah of teh Apoc!!!1" please :ROFLMAO:

Seriously though. Thanks to everyone who attended. Thanks for (largely) following instructions. Thanks for showing how it's supposed to be done.

~3.5 hours start (zoning in) to finish (dropping the ugly one), I believe.

:clap:

O

Ocond

Good raid, very pleased with both organisers for a great afternoon.

Hope to see more of them raids in the future, and pls pls pls keep them on sunday ;)

Thanks again ;)

P

- Pathfinder -

Gwatz Excal, better late than never :p

Nice to see that you have some competent raid leaders apart from the highly amusing "Mr Sidi" :m00:

A

**Aligro**

Originally posted by - Pathfinder -
Gwatz Excal, better late than never :p

Nice to see that you have some competent raid leaders apart from the highly amusing "Mr Sidi" :m00:

What's that supposed to mean? :( no need to take the piss out of me

P

- Pathfinder -

Originally posted by **Aligro**
What's that supposed to mean? :( no need to take the piss out of me

I have issues with people who preclaim drops. Call it a character flaw :m00:

A

**Aligro**

what can i say except GRATZ guys. Shame we don't have a massive alliance :( ah well, btw what is happening with the necky?

T

Tigerius

Was a sweet raid, apart from the odd wipe everything went fast and smooth without relogging or unncessary holdups, all loot came in without hassle, everyone listened well enough (just didn't keep formation as tightly as ideal), all bosses dropped without second thought including Apoc. 4 Keylords in 30mins, Silencer in 5seconds (no joke), all dungeon in 3½hrs with Apoc reinforcements arriving just in time as Host died. Really good job by everyone involved :)

I know there was 1 complaint about the lotto, maybe more who agreed, but the fact that in it's eternity could be done so calmly with just a single voice raised still makes me feel pleased with it.

Necklace was picked by Dragon Knights, after being declined my a majority of the other guilds on the raid. It's really quite simple, great item yes, good enough to warrant the use if you ever get a full Sidi set? Sceptical. We got the Health Regen one also so that mod isn't anything worth dying for. But by all means good luck to Dragon Knights in assembling a full Sidi set, they also walked away with 2 Mercenary armor parts today so maybe :)

Now give me a few minutes to sort my screenshots and I will post the loot we got. 30 items not counting the dyes n stuff.

Thanks to all guilds and players involved.

A

Aule Valar

most of (all?) the dyes where roayal blue, same colour as most of the sidi weapons...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom