F

Falcor

nice thread turned now into unhappy thread :( ty mids

now begger off before i slit ya gizzards

D

Denisée

Originally posted by Arnor

yes, with 80ish ppl
/who Showed 67 ppl when we reached throneroom.
But it isn't allways to trust.

Not to forget:;)
:)Falcor gratz on another nice raid:)

A

Arnor

Originally posted by stupidshady
I dont get it, why do mids always say albs zerg when we normally just zerg to get passt amg because its campt by 4flg mids........so please stfu, every realm zergs, if ya say that isnt true then you are rly to dumb to be alive.

and vry nice raid falcor btw :p loads of caster shit dropt this time tough, next time the slash pole pls ^^

long since you started playing daoc?

ps falcor: trolls dont have gizzards :p

G

Glottis_Xanadu

ps falcor: trolls dont have gizzards :p

He Arnor, so these are your elite Mid raids?
Just wondering, why you come to Albion forum to bitch about one of our raids...
Regards, Glottis

A

Arnor

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
He Arnor, so these are your elite Mid raids?
Just wondering, why you come to Albion forum to bitch about one of our raids...
Regards, Glottis

hehe, you really wanna compare attitudes and responses of alb and mid raids? *cough* aussie*cough*

and answer me this:
so, im sad because falcor with crew killed apoc with 90ppl you believe, or am I sad because you think that mids dont kill kula&tuscar as often as you zerg apoc?
or was that because I was jealous?

cmon, enlighten a poor troll will you?

G

Glottis_Xanadu

hehe, you really wanna compare attitudes and responses of alb and mid raids? *cough* aussie*cough*
and answer me this:

Had this hope you might get down from your condensending throne. Mids being so uber, etc...

I can explain, it means exactly what it says. You sad cause you immediatly start claiming no skills for Albs despite yet another successfull raid for Albion/Excalibur.
A lot of good solid Krondor, Dragon, Legion and Caer Sidi raids have been done, but you all link it back to simply zerging.
Just so you can claim Mids are all uber...
Regards, Glottis

S

stupidshady

ahem, was here from day one, I even had the game a 2 weeks in advance witch was rly frustrating ^^

and so fed up with mids thinking they dont zerg are so uber etc, ITS BECAUSE WE ARE GIMPT FFS, and if that doesnt get trough that thik troll skull of you then fuck off, might be the best for all of us

O

old.Ramas

so, im sad because falcor with crew killed apoc with 90ppl you believe, or am I sad because you think that mids dont kill kula&tuscar as often as you zerg apoc?

Kula & tuscar are easier than the alb dragon.

And that's quite something.

Red mobs for an epic dungeon. pfft.

Also, +1, :m00: , etc.

R

Rollie_David

i believe from what ive seen kula and tuskar are lv83, which is 4 levels lower than apoc and on par with legion and the alb dragon without his aoe firebreath :)

and TG has red mobs in it and is 100x easier to get about in than sidi, considering with 3fg of nolby we got almost to the last part and killed alot of the council/lords kinda says how easy it is in comparison ;)

anyhows arnor you was really cool in game how comes you whine so much nowadays on these forums

A

Arnor

Had this hope you might get down from your condensending throne. Mids being so uber, etc...

I can explain, it means exactly what it says. You sad cause you immediatly start claiming no skills for Albs despite yet another successfull raid for Albion/Excalibur.
A lot of good solid Krondor, Dragon, Legion and Caer Sidi raids have been done, but you all link it back to simply zerging.
Just so you can claim Mids are all uber...
Regards, Glottis

where, in this post did I say that mids were uber?

I said that killing apoc with 125ppl wasnt a huge achievement.
Yeah ofc kula&tuscar are lower lvl, they are 2 mobs m0pron.

ahem, was here from day one, I even had the game a 2 weeks in advance witch was rly frustrating ^^

and so fed up with mids thinking they dont zerg are so uber etc, ITS BECAUSE WE ARE GIMPT FFS, and if that doesnt get trough that thik troll skull of you then fuck off, might be the best for all of us

ok, well tell me this then, if you have been here from day one etc: How the FUCK can you even hint at albs not zerging?
You fuckers invented the meaning of this word in this game, so you shut the fuck up. and if you honestly believe you are gimped and therefore have to zerg, im sorry and if you ever get a beating irl, you had it coming to you.

NP/others manages with 3fg because they've been there ALOT and there are alot of tactics that make it much easier, i dont think sidi is much harder, never been there but shouldnt think so. and you have bof and all those melee reducing shit which helps alot and necro af debuff etc.

sally: where here have I whone? I think i rarely whine, your free to prove me otherwise. I just said that killing apoc with 125 ppl is hardly an accomplishment of epic proportions like bellona tried to make it out to be.

G

Glottis_Xanadu

where, in this post did I say that mids were uber?

I said that killing apoc with 125ppl wasnt a huge achievement.

Well, there is not a single red con mob inside Caer Sidi, but then killing a higher lvl end boss with 10 players more would be a similar achievement to Mids beating their lowbie boss with 80. With the 120 on the raid, well, Falcor is not going to turn anybody down just cause idiot Arnor does not feel it is an accomplishment otherwise. This while his own realm only bitches about loot... har har.

Most people won't claim Albs don't zerg.
Just get it into your moronic braincells that Mids also zerg, like the best of them.
Stop this utter crap Midgard somehow does not zerg, and is all noble. You guys zerged like mad last night.
You guys stealthzerg at 3 am on a monday.... (4 sb's and a hunter feeling elite).
But Arnor keeps his head up his ass...
Blissfull ignorance :(
Regards, Glottis

A

Arnor

Well, there is not a single red con mob inside Caer Sidi, but then killing a higher lvl end boss with 10 players more would be a similar achievement to Mids beating their lowbie boss with 80. With the 120 on the raid, well, Falcor is not going to turn anybody down just cause idiot Arnor does not feel it is an accomplishment otherwise. This while his own realm only bitches about loot... har har.

Most people won't claim Albs don't zerg.
Just get it into your moronic braincells that Mids also zerg, like the best of them.
Stop this utter crap Midgard somehow does not zerg, and is all noble. You guys zerged like mad last night.
You guys stealthzerg at 3 am on a monday.... (4 sb's and a hunter feeling elite).
But Arnor keeps his head up his ass...
Blissfull ignorance :(
Regards, Glottis

there are 2 redcon mobs in tg afaik, and ofc he shouldnt turn ppl down, but it isnt a fucking accomplishment ffs with 125ppl. Yes they did a raid, good for them etc, but christ.
hehe, my own realm only bitch about loot, hahahahaah, does the words "lute, steal and aussie" mean anything to you?

Did I say mids dont zerg?
albs dont stealthzerg? i've met 13 alb stealthers out zerging once in emain, thats alot more then i've seen/heard mids do for rps.

and why wont you reply to the quote? i've asked you twice...

O

old.Zeikerd

Even with 125 it's a hard fight. We got wiped in 5 min with 110 people once.

J

Jiggs

arnor you moron people regularily do sidi raids with like 30ish people....

this is just the weekly 'realm event' raid where albions get together and do what they do best: whine about drops :)

i suggest you learn you restrain that trigger happy attitude or i imagine it will become quite a burden as you travel through life..

and gratz falcor, for having the patience and willpower to do this, sure it can be done with fewer people but only if you are willing to spend like 4 extra hours in the dungeon!

G

Glottis_Xanadu

and why wont you reply to the quote? i've asked you twice...

The answer to your quote I already gave...
Your just jealous, and sad... your everything I said :) and more to be honest :)
Regards, Glottis

A

Arnor

Originally posted by Jiggs
arnor you moron people regularily do sidi raids with like 30ish people....

this is just the weekly 'realm event' raid where albions get together and do what they do best: whine about drops :)

i suggest you learn you restrain that trigger happy attitude or i imagine it will become quite a burden as you travel through life..

and gratz falcor, for having the patience and willpower to do this, sure it can be done with fewer people but only if you are willing to spend like 4 extra hours in the dungeon!

ah, thx for proving my point. everyone was jumping at me with how much harder sidi was then tg, thx for proving em wrong etc. (read, comprehend, post)

ps: thanks for the lecture madam zaroila or whatever. I pointed out that killing apoc with 125 ppl isnt an accomplishment, I've said NOTHING about falcor/albs sucking here. I stated that it wasnt a huge accomplishment, thats IT, the rest was self defence :p (read, compre...yeah you get the drift)

Just dont make it out like its the fucking 4th of july when you kill apoc with 125 ppl, thats my point, glottwhine comes and blames me for claiming mids are uber and never zerg etc, stupidshady wonders why ppl think albs zerg, bellona is just a no-brainer with lame insults and last but not least, theres you claiming im triggerhapy (while I am a triggerhippie :p ) because I say one single statement, that imo is very true. You call me a moron and then you agree with me (I said i hadnt been in sidi, but I doubted that it was much harder, ie albs with uber melee reducing capabs should have no probs running there with 3fg)

Im not very much of a pve guy and while I think its fun to do the occational raid, its not the pride of my realm as you desperately try to flaunt it as. I never fucking claimed it was no skill, I just said, humoristically I might add, that it "only" took 2 alb fg's to kill apoc. This obviously hit you right in the nutsack because you start making shit up and take this like a mortal offense. So based on your statements one can actually believe that albs have no CHANCE against apoc w/o 125+ ppl, since you got so terribly on the defensive.

since you dont understand this heres a disclaimer:
(I do NOT say that you need 125+ppl to kill apoc, im just wondering why glottis is getting all defensy and shit and using this as an example to prove my point)

PS: rich of you to say that mid bicker about lotto's :p

Schmegards Arnor.

O

old.Ramas

Um, apoc spawns assloads of adds if you don't handle him right - probably all around kula/tuscar level. (to be fair they seem to be horseman level, not sure of the exact comparison).

Plus I believe he has a nuking, unhittable friend in the roof, DF style.

In terms of difficulty....

TG <<< Sidi < Gall

Though mostly Gall is harder due to bugs.

O

old.Ramas

ah, thx for proving my point. everyone was jumping at me with how much harder sidi was then tg, thx for proving em wrong etc.

People raid sidi with 30 ppl.

But they don't get anywhere near apoc with 30ppl.

A

Arnor

Originally posted by old.Ramas
Um, apoc spawns assloads of adds if you don't handle him right - probably all around kula/tuscar level. (to be fair they seem to be horseman level, not sure of the exact comparison).

Plus I believe he has a nuking, unhittable friend in the roof, DF style.

In terms of difficulty....

TG <<< Sidi < Gall

Though mostly Gall is harder due to bugs.

yeah, mmk, prolly all around k&q lvl, must be :rolleyes:

and ofc 3fg's cant do end encounters, DUUUH.

mostly gall is harder because it just is plainly straightforward HARDER then the others. and who knows, tg could be the easiest, I have no clue how sidi relates but I know for a fact that galla is harder then tg

P

Pin

Originally posted by old.Ramas
TG <<< Sidi < Gall

Prydwen hibs emptied Gall with 78 people last week.

Gall is only 'tough' because it requires tactics. Sidi is 'tough' because it requires numbers. TBH, I'd rather have a tactics dungeon.

S

stupidshady

jeeses, can we just let the stupid mid zerg ? might close this stupid thread to, falcor did a great raid and albs did a good job, if you dont agree with that you shouldnt be on this thread, pls, go back to mid dude, will make everyone happy ( me is one )

A

Arnor

Originally posted by stupidshady
jeeses, can we just let the stupid mid zerg ? might close this stupid thread to, falcor did a great raid and albs did a good job, if you dont agree with that you shouldnt be on this thread, pls, go back to mid dude, will make everyone happy ( me is one )

ok, then dont fucking come to emain or odins :p

I wrote a humorous comment and got promptly flamed, to which I replied, have any problems with this or is it your gimped classes thats behind this?

B

Bellona

closed this thread.. its ruined by arnor the twat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom