Games Apb

Marc

FH is my second home
anyone remember the apb in the arcades where you had to throttle each guy you caught to make them confess :D

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
APB!

Fuck me, I remember APB games vaguely. Some topdown car chase thing with you as the police?

Dark Orb Choir

Loyal Freddie
looks good up to the point where you read the FAQ's about how many players per server

Approximately 10,000 players per world consisting of 100 player district maps. A hundred customized players driving unique cars, doing crimes, shooting or busting each other is well worth checking out.

net code anyone ?

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
I know a few people working on this, sounds ok but its NOT an MMO and even they (RealTimeWorld) admit this.

Its worth checking out still, has some really good artwork and ideas.

Tilda

It looks really cool and there is a key giveaway now, but I haven't quite worked out how to register my key.
Everytime I try I get "key invalid" :(

Helme

Resident Freddy
I wouldn't bother, it's a pretty broken game and the so called missions are nothing more than 16 player deathmatches.

Just get GTA4 instead.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Nope, did the beta 10 hours, it's not good enough. Crackdown 2 for my criminal city fix instead.

Afran

Part of the furniture
Seems like it could be fun, not enough from the beta to make me want to get it either.

Perhaps one of those games that will vastly improve over time...

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
just seen the trailer for assissins creed brotherhood

how long before you'll be able to play a console where the characters & graphics look as realistic as the trailers ("not actual gameplay footage"). How long before a game starts looking ULTRA realistic?

10 years?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom