APB: Reloaded finally released

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
taken a while, but its out of Beta finally. And on steam for easy install, yay

A lot been done in last stage of beta, and it has massively improved . It still has its moments. But with the HWID bans in place now its a lot cleaner than it was
They also put in the "pure" deathmatch and take and hold arenas for people who dont like missions

And its still not "pay 2 win", well the only thing i pay for is the x2 xp and x2 cash , the ingame gear is actually better than the bought stuff :/

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
Massively chuffed about this as its such a fun game for the casual gamer, myself Septina, Noxy and Beck are currently playing it on Obeya should get a bit of an FH community up for this game as its well worth a blast :) and yeh the latest patch is a huge improvement

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
taken a while, but its out of Beta finally. And on steam for easy install, yay

A lot been done in last stage of beta, and it has massively improved . It still has its moments. But with the HWID bans in place now its a lot cleaner than it was
They also put in the "pure" deathmatch and take and hold arenas for people who dont like missions

And its still not "pay 2 win", well the only thing i pay for is the x2 xp and x2 cash , the ingame gear is actually better than the bought stuff :/
Saw that announcement the other day on the wire but the sodding thing wasn't on steam at that point :(

Mabs

Massively chuffed about this as its such a fun game for the casual gamer, myself Septina, Noxy and Beck are currently playing it on Obeya should get a bit of an FH community up for this game as its well worth a blast :) and yeh the latest patch is a huge improvement

names ? and what side ? :D

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
Enforcers, Taglim, kjellhenry, and can't remember the others, will be on tonight from about 7 gmt

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
This game is like an online version of GTA right?

Mabs

Enforcers, Taglim, kjellhenry, and can't remember the others, will be on tonight from about 7 gmt

cool, ill look you up later :)

This game is like an online version of GTA right?

no not really. its cops + robbers with firearms, but its basically structured UT games. capture the flag, take and hold, deathmatch, etc, etc :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom