Anyway of downloading wow?

Sugah

Fledgling Freddie
I'm trying to download wow so i can try it using a friends account is there anyway to do this?

Poag

m00?
Not without A- Buying it from an online retailer that allows downlaods

B- Getting it illegally...i'm sure theres a torrent of some description out there somewhere..and no we won't go find it for you

C- Getting your friend to copy the CDs for you.

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
Gale said:
B- Getting it illegally...i'm sure theres a torrent of some description out there somewhere..and no we won't go find it for you
Not necessarily illegal; the beta installer works just fine. And besides; you still need a CD-key to play.

Using a friends account however, is not allowed.

Poag

m00?
Whisperess said:
Not necessarily illegal; the beta installer works just fine. And besides; you still need a CD-key to play.

Using a friends account however, is not allowed.

I'm sure somewhere along the line someone would pipe up the getting it on torrent was against the law.....probably some yank with too much time on his hands and a ego to boot.

TBH i agree, getting something on torrent that you need to have bought to actually use doesn't appear wrong, just getting a backup :)

Sugah

Fledgling Freddie
Gale said:
Not without A- Buying it from an online retailer that allows downlaods

C- Getting your friend to copy the CDs for you.

Don't be so negative :p. I found it on dc++ but speeds so slow ><

tRoG

Fledgling Freddie
Your friend should have got a 10 day guest pass with his game*. Basicly, he gives you his game disks for you to install the game. When you install it, you enter the code on the ten day pass... which gives you ten days of free play. If you want to continue playing, you have to buy a copy of the game (All you really need is the cd key, though).

* I know all of the new issued copies had one, dunno about the old ones

Draylor

Part of the furniture
tRoG said:
* I know all of the new issued copies had one, dunno about the old ones
With the original copies you only got the 10day pass with the special/collectors/wasting $$$s edition.

In the unlikely event of anyone caring :m00:

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
yeh. my mate used a guys 10day free pass by installing using his disks.
he has also wasted 9days of it by not playing lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom