Anything wrong with servers atm?

Argyle_Avendale

Fledgling Freddie
I keep going linkdead.

Tried logging on for the 4th time now, and after 30 sec I get red pingbar and ld.

Anything wrong with servers atm? Anyone else have problems?

I play Glastonbury btw, and there is nothing wrong with my inet provider.

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
No problems reported. Have you tried running a pingplot to see where the problem lies?

Argyle_Avendale

Fledgling Freddie
Requiel said:
No problems reported. Have you tried running a pingplot to see where the problem lies?

Okay Requiel. And no, I havent tried running pingplotter, because im really bad with computers, so I dont even want to try it :)

I'll just wait a bit and hope it all sorts itself.

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
I'm getting the same thing, i just lose connection from servers completely.

Doesn't happen all the time, but when it does i can't get back into game for around 8 mins.

cmr

Banned
wwwcameloteuropecomir8.gif

been like this for a month, nothing has changed, open transit are a joke as usual, useless bastards

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
You're also getting half second latency and some packet loss from Telia, I'd start pointing at that as the main cause, the later problems at OT are likely a cascade effect from the Telia issues.

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
I'm getting problems that are OT I think. Rightnowed the pingplot.

Fine connection (30msec odd ping time to servers), then drops for 20-60 seconds, then ok again. Drops are on OT routers. 4 times tonight.

Darzil

cmr

Banned
chretien said:
You're also getting half second latency and some packet loss from Telia, I'd start pointing at that as the main cause, the later problems at OT are likely a cascade effect from the Telia issues.

i do have problems with the isp atm, was downloading and steaming taking up a lot of the connection while running that ping plot though, problem is with OT because i have the same problem at my other house

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom