Anything worth reading?

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Any summary of events? Too much whine for me for a Monday, weather is nice here atm, its monday, its may, its summer, shud i cut de grass....

Quinlan

Fledgling Freddie
Summary of todays posting

Radar abuser QQ
reactions: 1. No you suck
2. Lolors
3. Base stun is OP
4. Yes i agree

Speed hackers QQ
reactions: 1. You got pwned
2. No
3. Yes
4. random comment
5. No
6 ......

You zerg
reactions: 1. No you zerg
2. No evita zergs

There you go Jupi

Gahn

Resident Freddy
U should check ALL of em posts in which u can roleplay defendless part and got accused of:

Adding
Radaring
Speed Hacking
Fucking Mom's of your neighboorhood
Being true Murder of JFK
and so on ...

In the end, nothing new really oO

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
I liked the radar thingy one - it has a movie with Sonic the heghog, some nice threads about some geezer who is accused of cheating and who apparently fakes stuff. The same guy has posted on Prd.net and that thread was quite funny in the end too. So all in all the guy seems to be good comedy value but he might get banned and so we would miss him a bit like god and stuff.

I read it all and it took longer than todays Times. Now I am bored again - hence the post.

The other stuff is just the usual boring crap about zerg, the myth of not adding etc..

Sharkith

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Jupiter said:
Any summary of events? Too much whine for me for a Monday, weather is nice here atm, its monday, its may, its summer, shud i cut de grass....
I didn't get grappled in days!

Aragyn

Fledgling Freddie
Guessing you'll soon be able to read about those taking over all alb towers so they cant port anywhere but Hurb...

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
Jupiter said:

they still all suck, but thats why we read FH innit ;)

Aeris

Fledgling Freddie
Haroat said:
The Dentists : Warriors of The Mist : Klan Nidstang : Venom : Draconis Combine : Maelstrom (before they went all fotm <3 Elen) .

you was in venom? oO

dentists fortehwin!

Bowie

Fledgling Freddie
Jupiter said:

Yea cut da grass....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom