Anyone's hay fever kicked off early?

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I don't usually get it until summertime proper when everyone's cutting their grass, but I seem to have kicked off early.

I buy Tesco's own brand antihistamine tablets. 7 for 99p. They work better than all the expensive brands.

Corran

Part of the furniture
where are you?

it could be related to this ash from iceland because alot of the effects from it are the same as hayfever

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
I've been blowing snotrockets all day and wondering why so guess it's that time.

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
i had a lovely hayfever attack last weekend think its cos the grass had been cut outside still its the earliest attack i can remember for quite a bit.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
where are you?

it could be related to this ash from iceland because alot of the effects from it are the same as hayfever

London. Am currently waiting for sunset - supposed to be some cracking views with the volcanic ash

Been riding my motorbike around Finchley all morning, wasn't too bad...but now, my nose is running faster than Usain Bolt

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Lots of people suffering here in Manchester today due to the ash kicking off asthma and hayfever, everywhere is getting a light coating of dust as well.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Getting the odd attack. I always get it fairly early though, its the tree pollen that gets me rather than grass, though over the last few years it seems to be eased for me.

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
I was fine today until I walked out of the door. My eyes were streaming literally 10 seconds later. I turned around back inside, popped an antihistamine and went back out again. I was fine 15 minutes later.

What gets me is that hayfever NEVER hits me like that so there must be some additional factor.

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
I don't usually get it until summertime proper when everyone's cutting their grass, but I seem to have kicked off early.

That´s weird... YES, waaaay too early this year!

I´m allergic to wheat and some other late season grasses. A couple of days ago, we had a BBQ in the garden of a friend of mine and promptly got a severe allergic reaction. I never had this that early.

*puts on tinfoil hat*

Appollo

Part of the furniture
Sainsburys do big packets mega cheap of anti-histawotsit. Iv been sneezing and shit for about a week now.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
tbh I've been coughing my lungs out for a week or three/four now. At first I almost thought it was because of a new pillow I bought round about the same time as the coughs started :/

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
My eyes are itching like mad today, luckily I found some antihistamines from last year but I think its time I stocked up. I have a bit of a cold anyway so not noticed a runny nose.

The worst part about it for me is the roof of my mouth gets itchy, drive me mental.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I never had any allergies, but this spring my nose has been running and I've been sneezing like mad!

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
Oh my, is it a common thing to have allergies over there?

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
My eyes have been playing up for a couple of weeks now, and the old itchy nose has started when i cut the grass in the week for the first time, bit i wouldn't say its early.

Didnt have it at all last year, but usually get it quite bad

Syri

FH is my second home
My hay-fever's just starting up, but usually does around this time of year, so not really unusual.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
started eating a spoon of manuka honey early this year, so far so good :)

No antihistamines needed yet

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
no sneezing yet for me, but my eyes are itching like mad and I wake up in the morning with loads of crud in my eyes :/

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Just got back from a BBQ and my eyes are killing me, its all i can do to stop rubbing them, and i've been sneezing and blowing my nose all evening too

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Hellooo, guy in the library today saying he got it really bad at the weekend and it took him by surprise...I don't get it was just passing this information on.

Bless you you little hay feverers /hug

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
Mines just came up past couple of days, mixed with asthma = nightmare.

I hate not being able to breathe through my nose :( and then through my mouth ..

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
High pollen count or what, the past few days?

Been using Tesco's own hay-fever tablets.
14 for £1
bargain

been working fine....until next door fired up their BBQ....now my eyes are oozing more than a hooker's honeypot

pollen_tr6s.jpg

Bahumat

FH is my second home
yeah i am getting sore eyes and feel like i have alot of bogies up my nose lol.

TdC

sore eyes, and ffs it makes my ears hurt like on the inside...wtf :(

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
you could have Ear Boob syndrome

Not only can you hear boobs, your ear drums start growing into boobies!

20080816-lifestyle--film3.jpg

itcamefromouterspace-film.jpg

TdC

it certainly feels like they're trying to burst out of my skull :(

eksdee

FH is my second home
i have prescription hayfever medication and even with that i have been blocked up and had runny eyes. completely sucks, i am thinking about going back to the doctor but i'm not sure what more he can do because the tablets i'm taking now are already one step up in strength from the first lot he gave me which didn't do much. does anyone else get hayfever this bad and have similar experiences?

Everz

FH is my second home
Mine atm is a pain, constant red eye, stuffed nose/coughing even the odd nose bleed while i'm sleeping.

God bless you hayfever.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
is there a pollen count widget for android covering the uk?

been trying to find one with no luck. Gap in the market.

If only I knew how to code Android apps....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom