Anyone...

C

Coim-

...know why Ekydus and that del_eneste guy got banned? Just came on about now (5am roughly) to see they're both banned. Worst part is...checked my pm's only to find one received from del at about 12(ish) saying... "coim... dam you being late on tonight :p ekydus and I had something to let you in on". Ummm, anyone? :eek7:

O

old.Xarr

what the hell.

when i browsed through that david blaine thread a few hours ago ekydus did not have the 'banned' status. much strange.

C

Coim-

Originally posted by old.Xarr
what the hell.

when i browsed through that david blaine thread a few hours ago ekydus did not have the 'banned' status. much strange.
I know...and I don't know what's happened! Damn this is annoying.

B

bigfoot

They were banned because they spammed another forum in an effort to raise their post count. I've mailed them both and told them they can have their accounts back next weekend.

A

adari

Lol :)

So what did the link in the other thread point too? Post been deleted ;d

O

old.Dillinja

Originally posted by adari
Lol :)

So what did the link in the other thread point too? Post been deleted ;d

Lots of pointless spam I guess.

Makes you wonder why me and BI weren't banned for the shit we was spewing out in the archived Camlann forum, the General guys pointed it out but karam was the worst thing on their minds back then so I think that saved us.

What's this sudden little trend with the General guys anyway? Why do they always have to point out everything that we do? Fucking annoying tbh, we have our mods, they have theirs. We don't need them babysitting us. Oh well, at least our spam is making them delete their accounts, some good is coming of it. :p

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Yea...lets see if we can get rid of all of them! :D

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Pfft...we made over 19 pages of spam between us. Mods were too scared to ban us though.

C

Coim-

Ah ok. Probably best I was late on last night or I coulda been banned as well...:eek:

B

BlitheringIdiot

Taken from a PM a recieved a while back from a mod regarding the closing of the camlann forums
You'll have to do what the general forum guys did - they found a forum that was unmoderated and un-used (I think it was the farscape forum) and set up home until TTD rumbled them.

Its pathetic when apparant adults need to kick up a fuss when other people are getting away with more than them, its even more pathetic when they were no better themselves.

(for the record, im allowed to over-generalise, as they do :p )

Anyway I suppose they needed banning if it was as bad as they make it out to be.

S

*Silently*

Originally posted by Tilda
Mabey its a problem specific to the DAoC forums <shrug>
When will Tilda learn how to spell maybe? :p

C

Coim-

Originally posted by *Silently*
When will Tilda learn how to spell maybe? :p
God damnit! Bro left himself logged in again...

Users who are viewing this thread