Anyone want me?

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
well basicly - ive decided to come back to DAOC - starting from level one leveling a luri vamp as they seem cool, and yeh there fotm i dont care i never was one to care about what others were doing and looking like a sheep :D.

Is there any guilds looking for new members? :) just want a relaxed fun atmosphere with nice guild chat and messin about etc.

also - if theres any RP guilds out there looking for members - got room?

im an inexperienced RPer and havent RPed before but i wanna try it :D

thankies :)

Gargo

Fledgling Freddie
Check out Amicitae Renatus, they got a load of vampiirs in their guild, I think they have some roleplay situation set up :)

Mastade is their guild leader, iirc. Also plays Mastard

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Gargo said:
btw, welcome back, whoever you are!

hehe thx :)

i was Darksword on mid/pryd (was also granitus at times) a shadowblade :) wasnt a high RR was like 3L5/6 when i quit i think idunno :S i allowed some1 to play my account and now they stole it and wont give it back

also for member of jupiter i was Klare the tiny anoying luri NS :) but i never really got that char goign - got 2 lvl 50 and a few nice items but never made my temp etc :(

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Gargo said:
Check out Amicitae Renatus, they got a load of vampiirs in their guild, I think they have some roleplay situation set up :)

afaik that's not roleplaying, it's an orgie 8/

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Gargo said:
btw, welcome back, whoever you are! :fluffle:

Welcome back, old friend from Mid/Pry!

I like Dream Walkers alot so far, dunno if their taking on people, but give one of them a shout, Roxanne's a nice person and online alot. :)

Dunno about RP, but lots of fun guild chitchat. :D

flinter

Fledgling Freddie
Hello all! Just came back too for catacombs, and I like it :) Decided to level an animist for arti/ml etc farming. Also a vampiir for to try out catacombs and rvr etc. I need a guild for these new chars, hope someone is interested. Please post here and we can talk :D

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
Darksword said:
also for member of jupiter i was Klare the tiny anoying luri NS :) but i never really got that char goign - got 2 lvl 50 and a few nice items but never made my temp etc :(
rings a bell
wb then :p

Yshynsin

Fledgling Freddie
Jaem- said:
Welcome back, old friend from Mid/Pry!

I like Dream Walkers alot so far, dunno if their taking on people, but give one of them a shout, Roxanne's a nice person and online alot. :)

Dunno about RP, but lots of fun guild chitchat. :D

I Agree, Dream Walkers is a very good guild. Very fun guild chat and nice members :)

Panzer

Fledgling Freddie
DW doesnt have any strict rules about recruitment, its always open.

Only rule is no swearing and no spamming in /gu :kissit:

Give one of us a shout for an invite if your interested.

oranjeboom

Fledgling Freddie
come on over m8,,
DW is a very fun and friendly guild.. been with them for over 2 years now.
there is alllwyas a bit of everything going on....
:clap:

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Gargo said:

lol fo Aaron ~~

Tierce_

Fledgling Freddie
Heh, alright mate. FoTM svg groups of camlann rawked. I'm coming back when my computer is fixed, so I'll see you in-game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom