Phones Anyone used the Nokia Lumia 1520?

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
I would personally not recommend getting a Nokia phone tbh. Somewhat lacking in the app department. Don't buy one.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Had to use lumia phones at work for testing.. solid phones, good speed but didn't use it for anything other than calls internet and mail, at which it was great at. good camera on the 9 series I played with as well. In the end though we went Iphone at work.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
My son has the Lumia 920 and loves it, goes well with his Surface Pro for school. Don't have any issues with any apps he wants. He had an iPhone 5 before that and hated it.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
iTunes: 1M apps, Google Play 900K apps, Microsoft Marketplace 145K apps (this was as of the end of last year). Now, 80% of apps are shite anyway, so the Microsoft shortfall might not be as bad as it looks, but I think its safe to say most businesses with an App budget outside of the US dotcom giants are developing for Apple and Android first, and very few are bothering with Microsoft (I currently have an app in development and there was just no business case for Microsoft, those customers with Windows Phone and Blackberries will have to make do with mobile web).

soze

I am a FH squatter
If you take away the 700k fart joke apps then Android is much closer to Microsoft :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom