Anyone use Giffgaff?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Yes I use them as a 2nd sim, 3 gave me a much better deal though and I wanted to get away from o2 (giffgaff are a subsidiary of o2, and use their network), so I don't use them for my main phone.

Send me a PM with your address, name and email and I'll get you a sim with £5 credit.

They are a very very good network for pricing and customer friendliness, and only 3 beat their data packages.

GReaper

Part of the furniture
Referral link: giffgaff SIM referral

Used them for ~16 months now. Only problems is that they do block some SMS numbers which o2 allows (not all, but can be slightly annoying if you use it at all), and the service you get obviously depends on the quality of the o2 network in your area.

Only thing is after 16 months of free data, I'll have to start paying for it next month... :(

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
I've just jumped to GiffGaff from Orange. Bit of a U turn for me because O2's data was pretty awful 18 months ago when I was with them. So far, GiffGaff have been great.

Fuck 18 and 24 month contracts.

Coverage is ace (O2's network as mentioned) for me; I got no signal at my missus' mum's or my sister's houses on Orange / T-Mobile, but full signal with GiffGaff. Data has been fine so far too which is a huge relief.

GReaper said:
Only thing is after 16 months of free data, I'll have to start paying for it next month...

So the "truly unlimited data" is only a finite offer then?

£10 per month for 250 minutes, unlimited texts and unlimited data. Can't really get any better than that price wise unless someone can match it elsewhere.

GReaper

Part of the furniture
They had a launch offer of totally free data for 6 months after their initial launch, however they've kept on delaying this every couple of months. So far it's been 16 months since their launch date, but as of next month they'll finally have the billing in place for it.

The "unlimited" data offer is still there if you get the £10 goodybag.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
unlimited only finishes for pay as you go, it's still there with the goodybags that include it.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Ahhhh good; I'm putting on the £10 a month goodybag.

Fast

Part of the furniture
Yup 10months or so now. No problems so far :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom