Anyone still playing?

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I win IRL :worthy:

You-Fail.jpg

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
I don't wanna argue with you mate..

Fuck that, I'll argue for you then Anders.

Dyvet is dead, and people still playing there and ruining the last bit of fun some of the last people still playing there have are quite possibly some of the saddest twats I could think off really.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Didnt i kill Dyvet with a PA chain like 4 months ago ?

Double Crits ftw :bazbeer:

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Didnt i kill Dyvet with a PA chain like 4 months ago ?

Double Crits ftw :bazbeer:

Nope it was all DOUG's fault he ruined RvR read posts Albs have all said DOUG killed it as he wanted to RvR and Albs wanted to Pve in a RvR zone :lol:

Blame Doug poor Albs couldn't Pve while he was playing.

Soulja

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH

Dyvet is dead, and people still playing there and ruining the last bit of fun some of the last people still playing there have are quite possibly some of the saddest twats I could think off really.

Bring out the baseball bat now :p

long time no see ;D

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture

Can't include me in that, been playing lotro for the past month and enjoying it. I got bored of killing the same peeps over and over, day in day out and when there was no action bored of pve rps. At least on lotro there's action on their servers for pvp and there's people in pve. Subs are cheaper as i play on US servers for this game. Overall made a wise decision and so far not regretting it.

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
Can't include me in that, been playing lotro for the past month and enjoying it. I got bored of killing the same peeps over and over, day in day out and when there was no action bored of pve rps. At least on lotro there's action on their servers for pvp and there's people in pve. Subs are cheaper as i play on US servers for this game. Overall made a wise decision and so far not regretting it.

Id rather piss in my pants than play that shit game, atleast it would give a warm feeling for abit:)

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Then piss in your pants please. Tried the game, it wasn't that bad, I just didn't like the lore.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Id rather piss in my pants than play that shit game, atleast it would give a warm feeling for abit:)

What can I say, been on WAR, AoC, CoH/CoV and quite a few other mmo's of late. This was the only one that I really liked and until something is done about the English servers on this game, my statement remains the same.

LotRo is a good game from my own experience, and is very like daoc in many ways. I didn't ask you to choose it, to play there, or for your opinion on it either.

Seems FH is getting rather claustrophobic these days when someone expresses an 'opinion' - in that you can expect some negative response for it. Never used to be like that unless you were making a complete tard of yourself.......

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie
What can I say, been on WAR, AoC, CoH/CoV and quite a few other mmo's of late. This was the only one that I really liked and until something is done about the English servers on this game, my statement remains the same.

LotRo is a good game from my own experience, and is very like daoc in many ways. I didn't ask you to choose it, to play there, or for your opinion on it either.

Seems FH is getting rather claustrophobic these days when someone expresses an 'opinion' - in that you can expect some negative response for it. Never used to be like that unless you were making a complete tard of yourself.......

For what it's worth, i agree.

I like Lotro, it is so much better than it was a year ago, lots of decent free content updates and good in-game support.

It suffers from the "WoW clone" tag and to be honest it does have some blatant WoW concepts but it's far better and far superior game to WoW. Good community of players, very little hostility on the broadcast chat channels, lots of friendly, helpful players, no rule-nazis...it has a lot going for it and much that almost all other mmo's should aspire too.

Dwarf

Regular Freddie
After one year I log again :clap: There r not so many players, but game is still funny for me and I can still find few friends for pve or rvr.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom