Anyone still playing?

Bloodaxe_Springskalle

Fledgling Freddie
hello, most of you would probably not remember me since i left quite some time ago...

Is anyone that i knew still playing i keep wondering, but seeing this forum it occured to me it would be more appropriate to ask if anyone at all still plays?

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Extremely few on the EU english servers. A few went to other european servers but it seems most people either quit or went to the US. If you are thinking about playing again I would try there. You would be amazed at how quickly you can level to 50 and get rr5 nowadays.

Bloodaxe_Springskalle

Fledgling Freddie
so.. i guess it's gonna be hunter/SB/ranger or Nightshade as usual.... any of them completely nerfed atm?

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
Gave up daoc (u.s) 1-2 month ago to try AoC witch was the utterly suck ass, might renew havent decided yet.

partyanimal

Fledgling Freddie
all archers solo are free rps against tanks, if they don't flee to another zone to save their ass.
they are good at killing some casters, adding and zerging.

the only nerf i would like to see is bolt damage
maybe cause i play against rr12 wizzies w 6 relics hittin for 1300+

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
That's one gimped body sorc then.. I remember Gaenvann doing over 1k dmg with nukes! Was fun to duo with him as cleric :)

That's crit damage, a RR1 Scout does that with crits too. From stealth and then you have 5 of his buddies assisting.

Manisch is 47 Body and has level 4/5 passives and my RR1 Scout was killing orange/red padfoots faster, due to way higher alpha strike and way higher DPS, with no downtime. Both fully ToA'ed.

Zerubiel Propane

Loyal Freddie
getaclue.com

You
fail.jpg
at life

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
That's crit damage, a RR1 Scout does that with crits too. From stealth and then you have 5 of his buddies assisting.

Manisch is 47 Body and has level 4/5 passives and my RR1 Scout was killing orange/red padfoots faster, due to way higher alpha strike and way higher DPS, with no downtime. Both fully ToA'ed.

don't forget that archer can have MoC ;p

purge + moc3 + PB = iWin

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
err?

If I am not mistaken, you are danish too?

Bondoila

Fledgling Freddie
don't forget that archer can have MoC ;p

purge + moc3 + PB = iWin
I tried that when it first came and it worked well vs randoms(and it's fun at first) but vs peps that using run through you don't stand a chance. After the pd nerf and the stupid bow patch the arche aint good for much else then leeching, which kinda removed all the fun.

CorNokZ

I tried that when it first came and it worked well vs randoms(and it's fun at first) but vs peps that using run through you don't stand a chance. After the pd nerf and the stupid bow patch the arche aint good for much else then leeching, which kinda removed all the fun.

Do like Soulja and grp with friends and family to destroy, leech and suck the last sign of life out of Dyvet! They seemed to have fun on their archers and all got pretty high rr in no time.. But they didn't add ofc! Unless they deserved it.. And we all did

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Do like Soulja and grp with friends and family to destroy, leech and suck the last sign of life out of Dyvet! They seemed to have fun on their archers and all got pretty high rr in no time.. But they didn't add ofc! Unless they deserved it.. And we all did

ROFL Bitter bambi :( maybe you should of looked at you main realm m8 seems you friends Kzn sucked last life out of Dyvet not us poor Archers lol.

Beggars can't be choosers Bambi but you made nice friends there m8 lol.

Soulja

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
fun time wish we had made a movie of the time we had been fighting the other stealther grps out there was fun but not fun for the others that felt the need to add some time even took on FG of other stealthers as 3 even with out good SC's done making 150k in 1day on ranger when we had insta rvr in alb land did it 3 days in a row.

was lots of ppl whine about us but most the time we was playing we wer the only hibs online 1st night we started playing agen there was 3-4 fgs of albs out and 7 ppl online on hib lol

Bite

Fledgling Freddie
Im doing fine on avalon with my rr6 melee slash ranger using toa temp. Even killed Imco (inf) in straight melee a few times when i was rr5. Most of the time its "Hi 4 rr10 scouts" tho :(

CorNokZ

ROFL Bitter bambi :( maybe you should of looked at you main realm m8 seems you friends Kzn sucked last life out of Dyvet not us poor Archers lol.

Beggars can't be choosers Bambi but you made nice friends there m8 lol.

Soulja

I'm very thankfully for all you did for me on hib mate.. Don't get me wrong

I know albs were bad, but I hardly spoke to anyone in alb! I ran solo most of the time because I cba to grp with the others as they didn't have the same intentions as I did! Most of them are great guys in person, but I disliked their way of playing

CM ofc had a major impact on the server, but making a stealth grp of 3-4 rangers and shooting everything that sets foot on the bridge isn't a great deed either! I shut down my acc after you guys added on me when I was grp'd with Gaenvann and we had a fgh chasing us.. And then got a pm about you being thankful for me supporting your rps to ding 9lsomething!

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
I'm very thankfully for all you did for me on hib mate.. Don't get me wrong

I know albs were bad, but I hardly spoke to anyone in alb! I ran solo most of the time because I cba to grp with the others as they didn't have the same intentions as I did! Most of them are great guys in person, but I disliked their way of playing

CM ofc had a major impact on the server, but making a stealth grp of 3-4 rangers and shooting everything that sets foot on the bridge isn't a great deed either! I shut down my acc after you guys added on me when I was grp'd with Gaenvann and we had a fgh chasing us.. And then got a pm about you being thankful for me supporting your rps to ding 9lsomething!

We didn't kill all as you put it Bambi infact only people to complain were ALBS and all I did that night was send you a 1st class ticket back to Sauvage but at least I thanked you for it.

NP Bambi m8 glad we contributed something to the server when we were last on at least we were there to be fought UNLIKE people like Kzn/Morderca the /QTD whenever anyone showed up or wait until people logged before spoiling what RvR set up there was at least WE made an effort to RvR and NOT Whine.

Soulja

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom