Anyone staying in Leirvik?

Nobloc

Loyal Freddie
I sure hope so, since Cathal valley doesn't appeal to me at all (getting arti's etc).

If everyone's leaving, though, I should consider leveling to 49 as well.

Sanild.

Deerstalker

Fledgling Freddie
Nobloc said:
I sure hope so, since Cathal valley doesn't appeal to me at all (getting arti's etc).

If everyone's leaving, though, I should consider leveling to 49 as well.

Sanild.

I can't see it lasting long, unless there's towers and stuff for a solo player to take down, there will only be people logging in, looking around seeing nobody and then logging out. at least in leirvik / molovik if you level a tower you'll get one or two come to take a look

Toel

Loyal Freddie
I'm really off to 50, though I'll be stopping by Cathal for a while methinks:)

Donledirse

Fledgling Freddie
I am keeping a few alts for leirvik. Had some good fights in there before CV release with warden. But it's dead atm..

Hopefully it will pick up again though.

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
i still got bd and sb in leir! with sm inc there, i got bd and valk in cv soon

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
vavires said:
i still got bd and sb in leir! with sm inc there, i got bd and valk in cv soon

I wanna fight ur SB :(

/Dracus

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
vavires said:
Lets meet then :)

I'll be around this evening...gotta go stab some ppl :p

Not sure if I wanna take her to CV or not :( artis etc sux.

/Dracus

Dr_Evil

Fledgling Freddie
Imo they should make a cap on BGs that don't allow arti's, just like there's a cap on high MLs. (If u're ML5+ u can't enter.)

So u have to leave your artis in your vault if u wna enter. :)

Edit: Btw I'll be staying in Leirvik with my chars until they level, enough with 1 at the time in CV.

Deerstalker

Fledgling Freddie
Had some fun last night ( slime the infil ) , I like the challenge of trying to kill one person in a full group and get away afterwards, and casting the decoy without you seeing me :) always fun to watch someone go mental and attack it straight off the moment it pops up :)

Only one bad moment, managed to run off when too many mids by the hib tower got away stealthed then that shammy aoe snared me , no need to flex when it takes 2 of you to kill me mate :p

Kromax

Fledgling Freddie
Hey Slime

I was the shammy (Shamimax) - and I did not flex - I /dismissed you AFTER you sat down - you kept jumping me -which is oki as it was sensible, me being a seer and all - I (and only I on this occasion chased you I think) - you then got Ichor of Deeped - and I started casting - you then sat down (which is just rude) Im gonna die and I cant be bothered.......You didnt beat me I gave in......just impolite

It is the first emote I have ever used in anger and I regret it now- Please allow me to apologise - but in future get the facts right - as the facts are not quite as you tell em....

Thinking of it maybe there was a player (or maybe a few) running in behind me (i aint got eyes in back of my head) but they never got to you as you rudely sat down and let me spell you up.

Why do stelthers do that? - run off - and if you catch em sit down - as if to say you didnt really beat me - I let you win - grrrr it really gets my goat.

But yes - a really good night even when I have the same infil jump me multiple times - i really enjoyed Leir - first time in months I have seen proper 3 realm action

Shamimax 44
Wayn 44
Grimmlock 44
Waggler 24
Bowmax 24
Lifetapping 49
All BG toons

Deerstalker

Fledgling Freddie
Kromax said:
Hey Slime

I was the shammy (Shamimax) - and I did not flex - I /dismissed you AFTER you sat down - you kept jumping me -which is oki as it was sensible, me being a seer and all - I (and only I on this occasion chased you I think) - you then got Ichor of Deeped - and I started casting - you then sat down (which is just rude) Im gonna die and I cant be bothered.......You didnt beat me I gave in......just impolite

I turned around and saw two after me nothing I can do so just sit down, when I'm outmatched no point in fighting and making it last longer rather release get rebuffed and try again. not being rude , just showing that I give up.. /surrender is too much to type in those instances. sorry might have been the guy behind you then who flexxed, was as I was releasing so didn't see who it was.

Kromax said:
It is the first emote I have ever used in anger and I regret it now- Please allow me to apologise - but in future get the facts right - as the facts are not quite as you tell em....

Apology accepted..

Kromax said:
Why do stelthers do that? - run off - and if you catch em sit down - as if to say you didnt really beat me - I let you win - grrrr it really gets my goat.
Running off is part of the fun for me, can I avoid long enough to get out of range , stealth , heal up and try a second time. I only sit down when there's more than one attacking me, for the reason above.

Kromax said:
But yes - a really good night even when I have the same infil jump me multiple times - i really enjoyed Leir - first time in months I have seen proper 3 realm action

Look out for the Decoy, :)

slime shadey the infil in the hat. :)

Kromax

Fledgling Freddie
OMG - this is an event to remember

2 ppl on Freddies turning flame and anger into respect and calm......

Slime (Deerstalker), I expected heat and flames - I recieved calm explanation

For this I salute you

see you in leir - or prolly not till u jump me again - I look forward to it

I think the score was 3-1 in my favour - but then again I had a zerg - you were a solo stelther jumping a seer.

Good luck and see you soon

Shammimax

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom