Anyone selling PL?

Kokelimonkelmedisin

Fledgling Freddie
I have a bard that is level 26,
as I found out tho most groups (if Im lucky that there are any at all sucks at this level)

This is a royal pain in the arse as I con't realy solo very well either :)
Would realy like to get this char to 40ish + where the groups start getting better :p

So Im resorting to buying exp if anyone are still selling after the FDS nerf :)

PM me if interested, thanks

Nevlo

Fledgling Freddie
i dont understand........bards are always wanted in gprs.....and u want to pl ur bard ??? Make a ns and PL it

Easdown

Fledgling Freddie
25-30 are really bad levels for grouping once you get 30+ it gets better

Aldias

Fledgling Freddie
Kokelimonkelmedisin said:
I have a bard that is level 26,
as I found out tho most groups (if Im lucky that there are any at all sucks at this level)

This is a royal pain in the arse as I con't realy solo very well either :)
Would realy like to get this char to 40ish + where the groups start getting better :p

So Im resorting to buying exp if anyone are still selling after the FDS nerf :)

PM me if interested, thanks

I can make it for you. 2 options to chose :

1. Cash : 500g / lvl in 20s -- 1p / lvl in 30s -- 1.5p / lvl 40-45 -- 2p/ lvl 45-50
2. PL my ranger to 50 current lvl 41 ( if u got an animist 50 ofc :p )

weekly : 22:30 - 00:00 gmt
weekends : 6hrs /day min

Kokelimonkelmedisin

Fledgling Freddie
Aldias said:
I can make it for you. 2 options to chose :

2. PL my ranger to 50 current lvl 41 ( if u got an animist 50 ofc :p )

hm, I paused my animist at 47, but if I can get a hold of a crack bot Im pretty shure that I can do fins, and once Im 48, 49 I can prolly chain em.

Youre prices were a bit expencive allso, but how mutxh woudl u want in IRL cash to do it? :)

Anyhow, Il think it over a bit... Will get back to you.

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Easdown said:
25-30 are really bad levels for grouping once you get 30+ it gets better

aye, just stick until you get high 20's then u mite get CM grps

Thorinn

Fledgling Freddie
Youre prices were a bit expencive allso, but how mutxh woudl u want in IRL cash to do it? :)

Even more :eek2:

Pocahontas

Fledgling Freddie
This is to the original poster.

You ae actually willing to pay REAL money to be PLed? why dont you just play the game?

If you are Pled to 50 what wil u know about your class? nuffing, thats what !! you will skip through 20 or 30 levels of spells, skills, styles or whatever and have no clue how to use any of them, you will be a real credit to bards wont you?

If you dont want to level the conventional way why dont you just go buy an account on Ebay with your level 50 of choice? that way we can take the piss out of the Ebayer. :wij:

Just my 2 penneth, having levelled the slowest druid to 50 ever :). And now i have the slowest to level BM in the world :) but i have fun.

Oh! and i have the odd level of PL , but never done more than a few levels and is usually so i can just have a good crack with mates.

Over and out.

:flame: AWAY!!!

Kokelimonkelmedisin

Fledgling Freddie
Pocahontas said:
This is to the original poster.

You ae actually willing to pay REAL money to be PLed? why dont you just play the game?

If you are Pled to 50 what wil u know about your class? nuffing, thats what !! you will skip through 20 or 30 levels of spells, skills, styles or whatever and have no clue how to use any of them, you will be a real credit to bards wont you?

If you dont want to level the conventional way why dont you just go buy an account on Ebay with your level 50 of choice? that way we can take the piss out of the Ebayer. :wij:

Jus

seriously, PvE is not gonna teatch you how to play in rvr.
And besides I have played this game long enugh to know what every class is capable off anyhow

Pocahontas

Fledgling Freddie
And besides I have played this game long enugh to know what every class is capable off anyhow

Capable of yes, but actually doing is another thing.

Fair enough though, its your lif eand money mate. Can you lend me a tenner? ;)

Rubric

Part of the furniture
Pocahontas said:
Can you lend me a tenner? ;)

I guess that business must be slow,
Punters used to be 10 a throw,
Times must be real hard,
Best print out a card,
Is it still a tenner a blow?

:D

Sorry its poor, as i said not much time.

Aldias

Fledgling Freddie

I totaly agree. When u play this game voer 2years XPing is absolutely crap. The main concept of the game is RvR. Personaly i Xping atm coz i cant rvr with my current PC. simple as that.

Anyway back to business.

Originally Posted by Kokelimonkelmedisin
hm, I paused my animist at 47, but if I can get a hold of a crack bot Im pretty shure that I can do fins, and once Im 48, 49 I can prolly chain em.

Youre prices were a bit expencive allso, but how mutxh woudl u want in IRL cash to do it?

Anyhow, Il think it over a bit... Will get back to you.

About prices : For u is expensive. For me are just fine. Doesnt matter. If u can find someone else to do it for u cheaper then welldone :D

Daoc expe PvE and RvR is financial game as well (ie crafting, selling drops etc.). I got the advantage to OC however i want when i am on of the rare players who is gona PLing coz simply i got 50 animist which is the BEST PvE chr in Hib at least. Just search and find how many 50s animist r gona do that for u.

Oppps.... starting my bloody theories again... omg :touch:

No1 rulle in business : If u got a competition low ur prices --- If u r alone OC however u can.

The choice is urs my friend :cheers:

Sobek

Fledgling Freddie
Pocahontas said:
Capable of yes, but actually doing is another thing.

There's a big difference between pvp and pve, since your playing against humans, and not a program, allthough its a good thing to know your class before you go rvr, allthough if you get pled, and its the first time you play the class.. do some pve at L50 :fluffle:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom