Anyone remember this quirky ST game?

babs

Can't get enough of FH
A mate of mine had a game on his Atari ST which I've wanted to play again for ages. It was called Snow (99% certain), and I think it may even have came on a cover disc. It was 2 player split down the middle of the screen, and snow fell over the whole thing. You could draw lines on your side of the screen which snow built up on, and draw through the lines on the other persons side (or was it vice versa). The object was to force as much down gutters on the other person's side whilst stopping it happening on your own.

That's my best recollection of it, but I've never come across anyone else who knows of it. I had a bit of a google earlier looking for it to no avail, I was hoping for maybe a freeware/sourceforge/java remake as I imagine it was pretty simple programming (relatively).

Please tell me someone out there has seen or played it, even better knows where it can be found now.

Scooba da Bass

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah I got it on a cover disc. I'm fairly sure it was a freeware/shareware game hence it being given away. Your description is pretty much spot on from what I remember.

It might be worth posting over on the LGD boards see if anyone remembers/has it since the ST emulators are really pretty good now.

babs

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah, i was over there hunting for it earlier, I'll give it a shot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom