anyone remember The Unforgiven?

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
Reebs said:
Hhaah omg! so did I :EEEE

Keeptakes in Beta was the ownij

yeah, only two or three mids that actually could hit the lord due to the level restrictions at that time ;)

think it were Loki, Titan and Emo (Hunter!) that were high enough. :D

Rebaseke

Fledgling Freddie
think im gonna organize a TU reunion, anyone know of any other forums/places it would be a good idea to post on if i want to reach the most ex members?

Taobitz

Fledgling Freddie
i meant the acctual TU forums stew. The guild ones. i forgot what the url was though...

Granville

Fledgling Freddie
i dropped by the old TU forums the other day it seems to have changed to some pub band or summit :D

Quetz

Fledgling Freddie
Granville said:
i dropped by the old TU forums the other day it seems to have changed to some pub band or summit :D

That must have happened recently then. Seems Mort has had a clear out and wiped his server. There are still 'guild forums' at planetm00, but theres nothing happening there.

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
Taobitz said:
i meant the acctual TU forums stew. The guild ones. i forgot what the url was though...

ah k :p well seeing as its been about 3 years since i was in TU im not sure lol. And they might just be hiding the url from you :p cos u smell! and you a twoll! <runs off>

p.s. goodluck with doing a TU reunion and if u make vik or forb appear tell me and give them my msn please as i havent talked to them in agessss and i would be nice to talk to them again like i used to.

Etzel

Fledgling Freddie
Quetz said:
That must have happened recently then. Seems Mort has had a clear out and wiped his server. There are still 'guild forums' at planetm00, but theres nothing happening there.
I just assumed he was hit by the Santa php virus that went wild this morning, and i'd guess with xmas he's not noticed it yet.

ozar

Loyal Freddie
heh..nice pics:)
i see i was in my best pose....eating dirt :)

Glore

Regular Freddie
exping

Just for you ozill :D, think we were lvl 11-12 or something. 2 healers and a gimped warrior hehe

Glore

Regular Freddie
Taobitz said:
what ever happened to Ibela?

Dunno really, cant remember the last time i saw her online, she was a member of Onslaught iirc and then one day she was just gone =(

M

Mortus

Quetz said:

lol bad timing or what :)

Forum died a couple of days ago due to sql corruption, so I rebuilt it came back live last night and some of old TU would have got the email with change of address :) not as many use the site as used to but still a few of us there :)

http://www.planetm00.com/forums/ is the new address for the forums.

www.the-unforgiven.co.uk points there also just waiting on a DNS refresh before it works as I changed server :)

K

kharos

:m00:

hehe, yup I rember the TU and S&H :p
Sending an email to Rurik so hopefully he'll be along to :)

Just in case Khan turns up ... :twak:

Good times, good times.

Taobitz

Fledgling Freddie
Good pics Rurik ;) That event was good fun. mid could do with another one!
Nice of you to drop by!

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
I used to be in TU and before I was in Illuminate, played as Varkas ( a shitty hunter) and later as Mobius.

Hi Stew and Tao. :)

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
oi oi mobi :D hows you been?? havent spoken to you in a looooong time :)

pm me wit your msn if u wanna chat...im about.

Taobitz

Fledgling Freddie
OMFG! Mobius :) hey m8:) long time no see!!!
Varkas wasnt shitty he was uber little hunter :twak:

Classified

Fledgling Freddie
Had great times in TU. Had Sad times in TU. The great times are the ones to remember. Anyone for some PorkSoda?

Hey reb I remember you well :twak: Naughty Child :twak:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom