anyone remember The Unforgiven?

Rebaseke

Fledgling Freddie
used to be in that guild, was a lot of fun when it lasted, anyone on these forums who used to be in The Unforgiven? would like to know if any of the old players are still playing daoc

Liff

Fledgling Freddie
Some are in KN, voss is in some roleplay guild, cant remember the name :p
Still a few around :)

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
old man Hellskor ... about retired

seen Etzel and Wendela sometimes when I actually did log in, think I even catched a glimpse of one of Q's chars, dunno if it's the old one though.

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah, some of TU joined KN but there isnt much left of KN these days.

Brelakor

Fledgling Freddie
Taobitz and Forbitz are still kicking around, but not for long i think :O

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
ah, rebaseke, pulling shaman from malmo :D still remember that running after near 2 years? :)

think i have seen some running around, between summer and few months back ago, guilded to unforgiven, just dont remember name sadly.

Nate

FH is my second home
I was there..in beta was under Illuminate and release was Nate. Also remember a guild called Strength & Honour? ;)

edit: just remembered my last name when i was Illuminate : VeNdOkIcKeR hahaha...was very young then :(

Etzel

Fledgling Freddie
Ofc we're still here, not that easy to get rid of :)

Currently active names are myself :kissit: wend, det, oz, sare, tao, nate all lurking in SC (last 2 about to sneak away soon >< ), names that I see/have seen in the last weeks are idee, voss, dimes, aveh, mg, tas, granville. Cabo & khan were on until 4 months or so ago, Q until a month or so ago and I 'think' masq is around as well.

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
Ozill ain't the original one anymore if I recall it right.

Taobitz

Fledgling Freddie
yea im still kicking about - i accutally have a charater that is GM of TU. Forb dont play anymore, and i doubt ill be around much longer. Yea i remeber strength and honour in beta. do you remember Rurik?

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
i was in TU wen illuminate merged at start and was there for a while :) but dont actually play daoc much nemore :)

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Was in TU for a very very short while before they split, know Tallis/Tasaroca irl and he is still kicking about playing Tallis atm i believe and has his shaman back in TU i think :)

Venom

Fledgling Freddie
Have been here since day 1 and still got no intentions of going anywhere. Somebody has to prevent Etzels grumpiness from infecting the rest of the guild. Was good reading the names of all of our original crew, I even think Azal and Blej started out life in TU.

Strength & Honour was a good laugh with Rurik as GM in Beta.

I still remember our first mad dash to scrape 30G together in order to buy our guild emblem, all the crafters doing consignment quests etc and Quetzel the Troll Shammy using his ArmorCrafting to make the cash.

Of course in the original days Wendela saw the light and was a Thane rather than a Skald :)

Rebaseke

Fledgling Freddie
oh yeah i remember malmo, it actually used to be fun sometimes :)
think i was called the best puller by someone for a while :p
its nice to see TU ppl still around and kicking, maybe we could do a reunion sometime, get together, have fun, kill the dragon.

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
heh, wasn't 30g but 300g... a fortune in those days!

Titan called me a machine for hanging out around the forge all day long that time ;)

at that time TU was one of 3 guilds that actually had an emblem :)

to bad that the blue looked way different on a cloak than on the previewer ... but think we attracted quite a few Swedes that way :D

Rebaseke

Fledgling Freddie
yeah the old emblem didnt look too good, i liked the new one tho :)

Taobitz

Fledgling Freddie
could do a thid TU Event :)
I was doing a couple of random /whos last nite. and i seen Aid on its the orginal he still hanging about. seems to be enjoying game. i think viktor was intrested in coming back one day, but i dont see it happening now. Asgriom? (sp?) anyone seen him about, was 50 healer? nice fella :)

Taobitz

Fledgling Freddie
Viks says:
can u post that i said hello ><
Viks says:
also mention i am teh best shammy in mid!
Viks says:
:D
Boyle says:
hehe
Viks says:
:D
Viks says:
i soooooooooo AM ^_^

Message from vik :cheers:

Quetz

Fledgling Freddie
Still around as well, Think I still have a couple of chars sat in the guild in case I ever decide to try and ressurect it. Been playing a lot less recently due to RL stuff, including a house move. :m00:

ozar

Loyal Freddie
aye TU is still going...mainly bg chars now......tassarocca is still active in it with a couple of 50`s :)

Rebaseke

Fledgling Freddie
bump. :m00: , anyone know anything about khan and the other cnuts who went to SWG and to the other gimped MMORPG-s?

Taobitz

Fledgling Freddie
most of them have come back from SWG to my knowledge. Khan plays i think or he did. Not sure what is name tag is now though if he still about.

Wend

Fledgling Freddie
Khan doesn't play, but I'll point out this thread to him.

Say Hi to Viks from me. :)

Reebs

Loyal Freddie
Oldbone|Ramble said:
I was in The Unforgiven a while, and aslo played in Strength & Honour in beta ;)

Hhaah omg! so did I :EEEE

Keeptakes in Beta was the ownij

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom