Anyone playing on Karak Azgal

- English -

Resident Freddy
I've recently rolled a WH on here, though Im getting bored as I don't know anyone!

Also its damn annoying with the lack of healers and the million dots which always seem to stack. Anyone play here who I know? Im even willing to roll a healer as Im bored of not getting any heals all the time!

Gahn

Resident Freddy
If you got Order chars on K8P we got T2 and T3 groups going atm.

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
I've recently rolled a WH on here, though Im getting bored as I don't know anyone!

Also its damn annoying with the lack of healers and the million dots which always seem to stack. Anyone play here who I know? Im even willing to roll a healer as Im bored of not getting any heals all the time!

thought u allready have a runepriest;)

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
Try hirn. Doesnt matter which side as we are balanced ish. Some days order kick dests arse and others dest kick ours. A fair few DAoC guilds about on both sides.

MesS°

One of Freddy's beloved
Hi English (and everyone else suitable readin),

We are currently looking to expand our roster, we haven't invited allot of sub T4 players, but an old DAoC players would have an advantage.

You can read more about us here, or visit our forums for a chat. We have been an important factor on order side of KA since launch, especially in RvR. Currently GR28 with 70k renown, and every instance on farm.
If you got questions before applying you can contact Smokee or I specificly, but any HB member in general.

brgds

ramathorn

Fledgling Freddie
Hey mate.

Myself and some of the other Nocturnal Dawn folk have moved from K8P to Azgal / Order. Always welcome the folks from FH, feel free to drop me a PM on Ramathorn (will be on in about an hour if you're about) or you can drop Goum (Fizzlebutt here on FH) a message if you want a guild or in general just want a group.

Very chilled out group of stoners / drunks / pervs :)

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Hi English,

Shadowlords Society are currently on Azgal, as are HB and quite a few other Excal guilds.

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Could really do with more Order RvR active people on Karak Azgal, imbalances are all our own fault, need less Altdorf pve raids and more rvr please!

MesS°

One of Freddy's beloved
Could really do with more Order RvR active people on Karak Azgal, imbalances are all our own fault, need less Altdorf pve raids and more rvr please!

Kami speaks the truth!

Lubbock

Fledgling Freddie
Hey mate.

Myself and some of the other Nocturnal Dawn folk have moved from K8P to Azgal / Order. Always welcome the folks from FH, feel free to drop me a PM on Ramathorn (will be on in about an hour if you're about) or you can drop Goum (Fizzlebutt here on FH) a message if you want a guild or in general just want a group.

Very chilled out group of stoners / drunks / pervs :)

Is the guild know as a Team RamRod ?

Talivar

Part of the furniture
Tried to tell you and magster and co to come to this server with me frem!

ramathorn

Fledgling Freddie
Is the guild know as a Team RamRod ?

lol! why didnt i think of that!

i wonder if i can talk them in to getting all that guild exp again :p

Kami, i thought you were larging it on the US servers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom