Anyone playing in the US servers?

Sigurd

Banned
Just wondered if anyone was playing or thinking of starting up in the US servers... more specifically Hib Lancelot? Also, does anyone have any questions about the latest live US patches/anything they want me to test for them?

Khalen

Fledgling Freddie
Always wondered how busy US servers are when it's night time here (past 18:00 till 24:00). As in is lvling doable and is RvR OKish?

Cyfr

Banned
Yes.. tell me about the artifacts and such as I dunno how they work, even tho I have me a US account. :)

Falcon

Fledgling Freddie
I'm playing Hib/MLF, Mid/Galahad and Alb/Percival. Except I only ever really play Hib ;)

Populations are fine there 24/7 if you stick to MLF, Percival, Guinevere, Lancelot, Merlin. Some other servers are okay, like Galahad and some are useless unless you play US timezones like Nimue, Iseult and such.

Sigurd

Banned
The ToA stuff I'm still trying to work out myself lol... should get ToA within the next few weeks :D

Motowntheta

Fledgling Freddie
Pellinor whilst not active has people on 24/7 it's nice break from playing zerg excalibur... more like a working version of pryd/alb (joke) :)

Nott

Fledgling Freddie
Started out on Palomides, alb over 2 years ago. One of the reasons I moved to europe was the timediff. Server came alive everytime I had to sleep :-\

Still play on and off in u.s but only on Gaheris(coop-server)

Jpeg QuickStix

Fledgling Freddie
i got 3 acc's on usa server. 1 mine and 2 given to me by usa friends who left the game.. v rarely play em (50pally on alb/merlin) and a (50healer on Mid/MLF) . and ofc chars in my sig .

not sure what to do with pally/healer have considered swapping one or both for eu acc's and keep my main acc.

but as some1 said above the population compared to Eu times can vary depending on the server u play. the high population servers are ussualy busy all day during uk times. whereas the lesser servers (bors etc or my mincers server iseult) can be very tedious sometimes :( and very small amount online :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom