anyone playing DAoC on windows 7?

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
been having some not so fun CTD's recently that only occurs when i kill a mob wich makes leveling up pretty damn impossible. so i was wondering if anyone have had this to and found a fix for it.

only started to happen after lvl 35 and as far as i can tell, only in catacombs aurulite instancs. suppose i could go somewhere else to level up but i kinda need that aurulite :/

Bahumat

FH is my second home
been having some not so fun CTD's recently that only occurs when i kill a mob wich makes leveling up pretty damn impossible. so i was wondering if anyone have had this to and found a fix for it.

only started to happen after lvl 35 and as far as i can tell, only in catacombs aurulite instancs. suppose i could go somewhere else to level up but i kinda need that aurulite :/

What happens if you run the game as Admin, or in compatability mode as XP/Vista?

Keata

Fledgling Freddie
Im running in Win 7 without any problems. I run it as administrator. But TBH, if the problem only occures when you kill a mob, i doubt it has anything to do with that.

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
Im playing daoc on windows7, I dont seem to have any os related problems.
Afew you run out of memory tho I guess that 4gb i have isn't enough (Lol) say memoryleaks plz.

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Im playing daoc badly on windows7, I dont seem to have any os related problems.
Fixed

Been running Daoc on Win7 for a while now, no probs with memory leaks or other crashes. Not even running as admin or anything

delete

Can't get enough of FH
running fine here aswell.. only prob i have with w7 is the lag in vent2.1

Preatoria

Loyal Freddie
running on windows 7 ultimate. First (MSDN) beta , now the final version. no issue with both of those releases. The latest beta i tried was 7100 i think

Mithradir

Loyal Freddie
I run win 7 ultimate and a few times i have a few ctd issues. Not so often though to consider them as a problem :)
The most irritating thing i face with win7 is the vent delay. Anyone knows if i can solve this?

Puppet

Part of the furniture
I run win 7 ultimate and a few times i have a few ctd issues. Not so often though to consider them as a problem :)
The most irritating thing i face with win7 is the vent delay. Anyone knows if i can solve this?

Are you using DirectSound ? Once I started using DirectSound it no longer lagged behind.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I get out of memory too, that's with 8 gig of the stuff. I have had it for the last few years on several machines, got used to it now and have learnt to relog every few hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom