Anyone noticed the poll when they started up DaoC client today?

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
When i started up DaoC i got a question if there was anything that i would like Mythic to fix. So i looked it through, and odd as it was, i did not see anything that was about rebalancing the classes, so obviously its working as intended :eek6: Or what do you think ?

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
I voted for Fluff, was a close call between that and tradeskills though. This game needs Ultima online style fluff!

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
fettoken said:
Where, what, how , when , why ? More constructive posting next time

cant get more costructive then to tell ya to read the GOA news articles.

now if ur to lazy to find it......

Perf

One of Freddy's beloved
i didnt get the poll when i started up daoc just a small file update. now when i go to log on i just get connection server busy try later. been the same now for ages. i see servers are up and working but still i cant connect

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
I do hope people thought a bit more sensibly this time, after the vote for "limited buff range" last time brought screams from the stealth community.

Voted for tradeskills update, its about bloody time they improved it, why they have to ask is beyond me, as its something thats been asked for a million times on all forums.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
old.Whoodoo said:
I do hope people thought a bit more sensibly this time, after the vote for "limited buff range" last time brought screams from the stealth community.

Voted for tradeskills update, its about bloody time they improved it, why they have to ask is beyond me, as its something thats been asked for a million times on all forums.

because people on forums are about 10% of the playerbase :)

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Flimgoblin said:
because people on forums are about 10% of the playerbase :)
And that 10% know the other 90% of the base, and word of mouth is still the best advertising method in the world :)

"10% of all road accidents are caused by drink driving!!" was a campaign back in the 60's, it failed because it also meant 90% of accidents are caused by sober drivers....go figure.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
old.Whoodoo said:
"10% of all road accidents are caused by drink driving!!" was a campaign back in the 60's, it failed because it also meant 90% of accidents are caused by sober drivers....go figure.

yep, drunk driving is saver than sober driving, we all know that =) thx for posting it again =))

Imho ranged buffs = BS, leave that for classic server. If you give buffs a range then tower humping is even gonna be worse than now and don't think we need that kind of crap.

popa

Fledgling Freddie
well thei forget some stuf like BALANCE class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont see the on the poll

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
popa, why do you have a link to the Camelot Monkey when you don't have any characters listed in it? :)

Vell

Fledgling Freddie
I couldn't decide between Housing improvement type stuff or tradeskill Improvements. I picked one in the end, but can't remember which I went for now!

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
old.Whoodoo said:
And that 10% know the other 90% of the base, and word of mouth is still the best advertising method in the world :)

while I'd agree that the voice of us mouthy whiney forum posters should be listened to far more (because I'm a mouthy whiney forum poster) I imagine mythic don't ;)

else it's a case of "squeaky wheel gets the grease" and "omgz I got nerfed because of whines on VN".

(rather than something being fixed because it was broken and the fact it was broken causing whines no VN ;))

not entirely sure what road accidents has to do with anything - this is about game balancing and mythic/goa listening to their customers - if you only listen to 10% of them that's pretty stupid ;) or if you only listen to the 10% of them that can get their pals to come vote on a forum...

Not to mention the whole thing about forum votes not being accurate (multiple forum logins for example) plus you can get useful demographics (e.g. relatively new players voted this way, old bitter players with far too many ML10 level 50 chars voted another)

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Flimgoblin said:
while I'd agree that the voice of us mouthy whiney forum posters should be listened to far more (because I'm a mouthy whiney forum poster) I imagine mythic don't ;)

else it's a case of "squeaky wheel gets the grease" and "omgz I got nerfed because of whines on VN".

(rather than something being fixed because it was broken and the fact it was broken causing whines no VN ;))

not entirely sure what road accidents has to do with anything - this is about game balancing and mythic/goa listening to their customers - if you only listen to 10% of them that's pretty stupid ;) or if you only listen to the 10% of them that can get their pals to come vote on a forum...

Not to mention the whole thing about forum votes not being accurate (multiple forum logins for example) plus you can get useful demographics (e.g. relatively new players voted this way, old bitter players with far too many ML10 level 50 chars voted another)

I agree, and if some serious balancing isnt going to be done in the near future, ill be a bitter "old" ex player (wont mention any classes, cough cough)

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Deepflame said:
I'm not bitter! :(

Not yet... but you will be. Mou hahahaha , ha, ha ..... ha, cough cough cough, erhmmm, yes

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom