anyone made it on to ywain yet?

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Two for you this morning:

- Based on initial feedback, some adjustments have been made to the amount of Atlantean Glass dropped by certain encounters. Cetus and Runihura now drop a greater amount of Glass while the amount dropped by Talos has been reduced.

- The Dragonslayer Armor quests no longer have experience and coin rewards.

:clap:

yeah that was a pain! Talos only gives 25 now I think?
Luckily I did it on most of my characters

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
16 chars took me 1 hour :D and im farming glass easy from 2.10 3.10 4.10..get around 100 for thouse 3 kills and its easy on a necro+bot...but dident think the rvr would be so busy..feels like being back in old rvr..but not much 8 man only zerg vs zerg or so :)

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
16 chars took me 1 hour :D and im farming glass easy from 2.10 3.10 4.10..get around 100 for thouse 3 kills and its easy on a necro+bot...but dident think the rvr would be so busy..feels like being back in old rvr..but not much 8 man only zerg vs zerg or so :)

Mupp !!! :p

Pertan

Can't get enough of FH
Been mostly trying to do something with my SB with npc buffs, quite sucky. Didn't know that glass could even be sold so did not farm talos any, how many did you get from him?

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
Been mostly trying to do something with my SB with npc buffs, quite sucky. Didn't know that glass could even be sold so did not farm talos any, how many did you get from him?

Pre nerf 80 , now you get 25 , so quite a harsh nerf bat on that one .
And before the nerf you could also trade in as many Armor gems as you wanted and get cl xp + coin , now you cant :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom