anyone made it on to ywain yet?

Toggers

One of Freddy's beloved
as above :)

set in motion all my transfers, finished around an hour ago. anyone any idea on timescale? we talking minutes, hours, days?!

Turamber

Part of the furniture
I'm a bit underwhelmed by how they've planned this. I've not logged in for a few weeks due to a wane in interest and a holiday - had hoped it would be an automatic process. Very lame.

Nate

FH is my second home
I heard it would take weeks! For bacon to go off if vacuum-packed.

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
atleast you can play daoc more now togzy

since you wont be able to watch scotland at the world cup

:lol:

Toggers

One of Freddy's beloved
got a hundred keen to kill jocks with warpaint coming for you sorf!!

that sh*t was below the belt!

Bahumat

FH is my second home
as above :)

set in motion all my transfers, finished around an hour ago. anyone any idea on timescale? we talking minutes, hours, days?!

Hey Togwyn :)

Log into accounts.eamythic.com and click on the Character Transfer on the main screen.
If you then go to Status it will tell you if its complete.

This is what i've heard and mine are pending

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Been waiting for an hour and a half, made sure I RTFM'ed beforehand, but no luck so far.

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
did the freexfer thing and logged off,12 toons took about 2 hours....

Gibbo

Fledgling Freddie
5 of my 6 chars have transferred.

For those in Fear's alliance. Nam has transferred over and the alliance is up and running.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Hey Togwyn :)

Log into accounts.eamythic.com and click on the Character Transfer on the main screen.
If you then go to Status it will tell you if its complete.

This is what i've heard and mine are pending

i'm just getting fucking WAR to show up. did a xfer ingame on my minstrel but he aint showing up.. or any of my other toons (that for some reason ISNT valid for a freexfer)

/edit: yes i logged in to mythic and not GOA :)

and i dont have a US WAR account either!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Done mine, 3 toons so far (my only 50s) house set up again (old excal plot!) just waiting for bracknoob to xfer over to get the guild running again.

Fatload BoysDoCry

Can't get enough of FH
Mid chars are done, me and my friends got most of the plots on mid ywain1 Erikstad in the village closest to the entrance for 300g each. Proven to be an sussessful night so far :cheers:

Toggers

One of Freddy's beloved
got a few over on ywain now, none of the duplicates made it first time. apparantly theres a bug with it atm but all you have to do is log them back in to original server and run command again.

cba, off to bed :)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
what the fuck. 2 times now i've tried to transfer and it just wont do it. i type /freexfer Ywain1, get a message to log out so the transfer can proceed, i wait 2:ish hours and toon still on Lancelot and all slots empty on Ywain1...

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Got transferred about midnight, then did this:

ywainday1.jpg

:)

PS dont log back in again to check you're transferred, if you're logged in when they try to move you - it fails and you go to the back of the queue. Check on here instead. It can take many many hours, especially if you did the /freexfer command late.

BigE

One of Freddy's beloved
set them all off last night, checked this morning seem to have made it :D

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Got transferred about midnight, then did this:

ywainday1.jpg

:)

PS dont log back in again to check you're transferred, if you're logged in when they try to move you - it fails and you go to the back of the queue. Check on here instead. It can take many many hours, especially if you did the /freexfer command late.

Thx Rulk, I got trasnferred after all, even despite i got no confirmation mail whatsoever :twak:

megadave

I am a FH squatter
most of my chars worked.

did one twice by mistake and it failed but thats my own fault. quite glad it did because the reason i did it twice was because i forgot to to do classic quest :p

did a bit of RvR last night, think some people are using the shitty NPC buffs because loads of awful stealthers kept attacking me

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
all toons from mid transfered quick and easy,guild re-formed no problems....wifes acc was completely diferant matter,she logged and went to bed as all toons where pending on acc transfer screen

Soazak

Part of the furniture
The servers are up, I just tried my previously failed transfers and they worked fine, transfer was completed before I could even log into the account management page :)

Toggers

One of Freddy's beloved
my duplicates still havent gone :(

on the upside it was an infy and a wiz i was done with, still would be nice to use their bps :(

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
smooth innit.... real smoooooooooth....

really is a case of.... more haste = less speed

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Farming Talos on hib for glass atm, head over :)

Full set of dragon armour and weapon and I haven't even had my morning shit yet!

Fatload BoysDoCry

Can't get enough of FH
Managed to get 500 glass on every char on hib and mid I have thanks to the Talos BG's. I suspect it will be nerfed very soon :D

Fatload BoysDoCry

Can't get enough of FH
Two for you this morning:

- Based on initial feedback, some adjustments have been made to the amount of Atlantean Glass dropped by certain encounters. Cetus and Runihura now drop a greater amount of Glass while the amount dropped by Talos has been reduced.

- The Dragonslayer Armor quests no longer have experience and coin rewards.

:clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom