Anyone lucked out on lottery / scratch cards ?

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Anyone ever won a decent amount of cash on a scratch card or on the lottery ?

Most I've won is £12 on a scratch card. Pah !

Gamah

Banned
Lamp said:
Anyone ever won a decent amount of cash on a scratch card or on the lottery ?

Most I've won is £12 on a scratch card. Pah !

won £500 once.

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Never any more than £2 but to be fair ive only ever purchased about 10 in total.

If you want free money go to one of these betting sites that offer you cash, I did paddypower.co.uk you pay in £25 then they give you a £5 free bet for 5 weeks.

So I signed up, put my £25 on Grace being evicted from big brother, the fact the crowds were chanting "Get Grace Out" every week was a sign of a dead cert :)

I was now the proud owner of £28, so took my £25 back out and played around with the remaining £3, one week later I took out £50 muwhahahaha, still got some more £5 free bets to play with now. I guess its all about knowing when to stop and cash-out : but never gamble your original stake once you've played that first dead cert, withdraw it ASAP.

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Friend of mines mam and dad got 5balls and the bonus ball on the lottery once and I think they got like 700quid :p Must have been a gutter.

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Cozak said:
Friend of mines mam and dad got 5balls and the bonus ball on the lottery once and I think they got like 700quid :p Must have been a gutter.

Our guy at work who does all the email stuff had 5 numbers and the bonus - won himself a little over 1,000 gutted doesnt even come close.

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
I've won £100 on one once, then the guy in front of me got one and got £4000... I have never, until that point, thought about murder...

I was choked, still am! But then I have won a fair few times, don't tend to do them much nowadays :)

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
5 grand between 4 of us in work a few years back
best thing was our manager who for 6 weeks beforehand didnt pay his 2 quid threw a wobbler that week when we asked for the 14 quid he owed
He said he wasnt giving it to us and left the syndicate

hehe
bearded twat

Marc

FH is my second home
Lad I played rugby with years ago won the big one, 8 million smackeroonies. This was about 8 years ago. Fair play to him though, gave the club shit loads of money for a new coach, changing rooms etc.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Playing roulette on internet. made 1500 euro in 20min.

Normally I end up around 500 euro before quitting.

Biggest hand on poker was 7xx euro.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom