anyone know much about cancer?

A

Aoln

Testicular cancer to be precise.

You see, my balls have gone a bit fucked as of late, one has grown and one has shrunk and it's pretty unnerving, especially as i'm young (17) .. a prime age to get cancer i hear ;)

They don't hurt or anything but it sure ain't pretty, i get the occasional weak dull ache but that's about it.

Just made a appointment with the doctors but thought it'd help if i talked about it a bit, and talking to people i dont know and never will know is easier :p

:mad:

Belgerath

One of Freddy's beloved
Its more common than you think, get it checked if it will make you feel better, but in all honesty it happens to 1 in 5 men, so imo try not to worry your self about it :)

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Yup it's a lump you need to worry about, any kind of pain is usually infection, as with all cancers early detection is everything.

Get it treated straight away..no problem, hang on hoping it will go away...spreads all over your body..you fooked.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
pain, shrinkage and moving about = not cancer
twisted = you should be crying on the floor
lumps = goto doctors

but really, no one here is qualified to give advice are they?
and if u get embarrased about some dude holding your balls then your a big girly girl :p

Gamah

Banned
tris- said:
and if u get embarrased about some dude holding your balls then your a big girly girl :p

Shit I have to pay for that normally.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol bubble!

just think if in doubt get it checked if its nothing its an hour from your day, no big deal, hope its ok and NOT an std or anything.

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Health? Am pissed off myself at the moment. All summer I have had a shortage of breath which I still haven't found out about - and me supposedly fit? Then I hurt me back and now I have fractured my foot. Best not piss about with your problem and get it sorted. You know you think you gonna have great health for ever more and a day - not so. Ah f*** it it passes the time of day. Quite interesting to be sick. Getta lot of attention for sure. Hell I gotta shit load of books to read and videos to watch and I have talked to my sisters more in the last few days than I have for years. Not that that is a good thing. Still look at the bright side. Well in your case there isn't one admittedly but at least you got something to talk about instead of DAOC. See I found something good about it already :) .

Outlander

Part of the furniture
tris- said:
twisted = you should be crying on the floor

I had the joy of that 5 years ago, and just my luck it was at midnight that it all came about :p Ended up getting ambulance to pick me up and take me to emergency docs cos it was so painful :eek6: Couldnt stand/sit/walk/do anything without feeling like a tank was parked on my nuts. It was awful :(

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
It's a mistosis of white blood cells fyi ;) so therefore it's in all of us and we all have cancer it's just when it gets to a bad state IE too many white blood cells it becomes deadly.

If you testiscular cancer it would be very painful and there would be a lump, they should both stay the same size but one with a large lump in it (I think) If it really hurts when you touch it then I would seriously think about getting it checked, I had mine check just because I had a tiny lump which ended up as a hair folocul. May sound funny but loosing a testicul isn't ! :<

Get it checked anyway though mate, even if it nothing least you know for sure.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Reading such posts makes me feel pains in my nuts myself :E

go get it checked

Frozodo

Fledgling Freddie
my real life m8 got it when he was 18yr, at first he had the genetic thing so they didnt think much about it but then he went again after a few months and he had to get a operation, but tbh he is fine now 1 ball short but they ask if he wanted a fake one made for him which he passed no to. he can still have kids, his testical cancer was one of the worst one tho he had kemo as well as operation done.

but tbh if u got it, it is one of the easy one to get rid off :) but good luck lad :cheers: :D

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Get rid of your ballsies completely! Problem solved and no fear of little forumites running about somewhere in the world :D

A

Aoln

Just got back from my adventure at the doctors.

Basically he said it's probably fluid or whatever built up causing the problem but obviously can't rule out cancer so i get the joys of having an ultra-scan in a few weeks.

Was quite an odd experience, suprisingly not as bad as i thought it would be despite as soon as i unveiled my manhood that it said goodbye and shrunk down to small mode :p

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Was quite an odd experience, suprisingly not as bad as i thought it would be despite as soon as i unveiled my manhood that it said goodbye and shrunk down to small mode

Wouldn't worry about that. When you get to my age everything turns elastic and it ends up around your knees :) . Nurses like it though. Well one did for sure ;) .

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
Pop on IRC for a chat sometime buddy, good luck with the scan.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
aye hope it turns out well sweetie,
just so as you know im thinking of you

/hug

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
Aoln said:

Basically he said it's probably fluid or whatever built up causing the problem but obviously can't rule out cancer so i get the joys of having an ultra-scan in a few weeks.

Was quite an odd experience, suprisingly not as bad as i thought it would be despite as soon as i unveiled my manhood that it said goodbye and shrunk down to small mode :p

Hope it works out Aoln

Sleep well tonight knowing Ezteq is thinking about your balls :D

Edit : I'm kidding Ezteq, don't kill me :)

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
Aoln said:

Basically he said it's probably fluid or whatever built up causing the problem

Your not wanking enough boy!

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
Or he's doing it too much and the fluid has built up ! your not releasing it right ! just let goooooooo and all will unvail ! lol...

I had to have a cat scan when I went for mine, I pushed the panic button by mistake 30mins in and they stopped it to see if I was ok :/ had to wait a further hour for it to finish :( some would say I got pwned by myself :E

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Ezteq said:
aye hope it turns out well sweetie,
just so as you know im thinking of you

/hug

Well...that one's a weird comment since you ARE talking about Aoln's dangly bits.

/hug?

Really? :eek7:

Bahumat

FH is my second home
lol when you got the old shrivvled fella out did you say "err...yeah....errmmm...my e-peen is HUGE though"

good luck on the scan, :)

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Hope it works out all fine Aoln. Good luck with it :)

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
At least you had the sense to get it checked out pretty quickly...

Hope it all works out alright...

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
thats cancer for you alright... the more dangerous testicle cancers also known as fall-off cancer. It makes your dick and balls drop in a second and desintegrate very fast. woe is aoln :<

Comos

Loyal Freddie
hope it'll be ok mate

and LOL at some of the replies in this thread :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom