Anyone know if....

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
its possible to change character without clicking on them in the character select screen?

made myself a shaman alt but the skimpy git ended up behind my chosen and i cant klick on the bloody thing to select it to play with because its 100% hidden behind the chosen...

Toel

Loyal Freddie
Hehe - uhm, not sure mate, though I doubt it. Post a screeny please:)

Baldrian

Fledgling Freddie
I actually have th same problem, its a biach selecting my shammy as he is behind my Orc.

Either make it able to select them by number or make you able to move them around.

Libh

Fledgling Freddie
try making a few more characters, maybe he will switch position? :D

dee777

Loyal Freddie
try making a few more characters, maybe he will switch position? :D

He wont, you ll have to delete it and create oter toons before him to change his position. I never tried out if it suffices to delete a toon between him and the chosen, but I doubt it.

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie
I had the same problem when i made my SH,he ended up behind my chosen and sorc.Problem is i can't deleate him cos i can't select him i did spend 10mins trying to click him as he jumped up every now and then but soon got bored so will leave him there forever i spose.

talima

Fledgling Freddie
dont know if this works but it might be worth a try, its certainly not a fast or convienient workaround but if your really stuck....

make characters on another server log in with the one in the hidden characters spot then log out and back in on the problem server you "might" find the hiden one is default selected

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
umm mythics QA must be three blind men waving a stick....... :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom