anyone know AoE2 digital download?

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Hey folks,

Im looking to purchase a copy of Age of Empires 2 gold edition online, but I dont want the cds. Just similar to steam, I want to buy it and download it . Anyone know where I can do that ? I couldnt find anywhere myself :(

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
im 100% sure you cant, microsoft games dont tend to be downloadable, especially the older ones.
try GFWL marketplace, but id be seriously suprised if you can find it to download legitimately anywhere

why dont you want the CDs ?
you can prob get it off FleaBay or somewhere similair for a couple of quid quicker than finding a DL version

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Think I even saw a copy in Wilkinsons the other day for like £2.

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
I don't want to wait to have it shipped, I'd much prefer to just download it. Nearly every other game I own is digital, I just download and play. Discs are a thing of the past.

Can you give me a full link to Wilkinsons? Never heard of them ><

pikeh

Resident Freddy
I don't want to wait to have it shipped, I'd much prefer to just download it. Nearly every other game I own is digital, I just download and play. Discs are a thing of the past.

Can you give me a full link to Wilkinsons? Never heard of them ><

Ah!
Its like some cheapo store in England, they sell everything.
Probably not in Ireland though!

Helme

Resident Freddy
My local computer shop still sells this for full price, bless em :)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Sounds like Game (A soon to be dead highstreet store in the UK)

You could always torrent it and order it online if your conscience gets the better of you :)

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
bit bullet, ordered from play :p thanks for replies :)

mooSe_

FH is my second home
Its free to play yeah and it's still in beta atm. I found the questing really repetitive and boring and pvp was frustrating because levels and gear seem to make a huge difference so you couldn't compete with someone unless they were of a similar level to you. At level 40 you can get gear that changes a unit's stat by like 45% so in order to be competitive you have to grind for all this gear which is completely retarded. Went back to SC2 pretty fast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom