Anyone here played Rocky?

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Am playing it on my psp at work (woot) and I'm Clubber Lang (MR T) laying the smack down on Rocky. He is great as he never defends his face so I keep smashing him to bits! His head looks like CorNutZ ring piece

Helme

Resident Freddy
I'm starting to get really depressed, Toht has maybe up to 3 jobs and you are playing at yours - meanwhile I only have this perfectly barbecued steak :(

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Am playing it on my psp at work (woot) and I'm Clubber Lang (MR T) laying the smack down on Rocky. He is great as he never defends his face so I keep smashing him to bits! His head looks like CorNutZ ring piece

Lol!!!!!!!!

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
I'm starting to get really depressed, Toht has maybe up to 3 jobs and you are playing at yours - meanwhile I only have this perfectly barbecued steak :(

such QQ, i'll take the steak thanks, now cry for what ever country you live in :)

Bahumat

FH is my second home

Steak and Eggs and Eggs and Steak, just making sure you heard...I got it.

To be fair, i'm on 3pm till 11pm this week so it kinda sucks

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Bwahaha it's Ivan Drago (Dolph Lungrun) versus Rocky. I'm gonna try and pop his head off

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
This is the best thread I've ever seen.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
To be fair, i'm on 3pm till 11pm this week so it kinda sucks

Boohoo

I'm in work at 8, leave at 6 then doing the on call all week too so i get calls from 3am right through to 6am then back into work. Rinse and repeat.

I've barely anytime to kill on COD

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Boohoo

I'm in work at 8, leave at 6 then doing the on call all week too so i get calls from 3am right through to 6am then back into work. Rinse and repeat.

I've barely anytime to kill on COD

Have your phone off with an answer machine message "lolz0r contact me on msn"

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Anyone who still thinks The A-Team are cool needs to be covered in jam and given to the King of Wasps as a sacrificial offering.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom