This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

anyone help please

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Vireb, Jan 17, 2004.

1. Vireb

Vireb Fledgling Freddie

Ok i have been stupid, i have lost my subscription password,
    soo i thought no big deal i have same email still ill just ask goa to mail me it no probs.
    go to website , it gives you an email adress to go to . Subscriptions@goa.com
    so i write them an email explaining my situation account name and etc etc
    i get an automated reply saying being delt with (11th jan) and if its not delt with go to use right now. A few days pass no email so i try to log on rightnow try login into rightnow with game pw + game login (as it says on the website and i have done many times before) and account is invalid wont let me in to use rightnow . now this is a bit strange since i can still log in the game . so i used a bit of savvey and though hey ho ill just email subscriptions@goa.com again and explain the "new situation" and oo lookie an automated reply saying if no reply use rightnow a few days later (today no reply still ) and hey presto still cant use rightnow (even tried using old game pw + login etc etc) (old game login + subs pw the lot)

so just mailed them again explainign situation again ,and i expect ill get an automated reply with rightnow etc again :( anyone have any Usefull ideas? main reason is new credit card and i need to change my automatic update :(

2. Thrunge

Thrunge Fledgling Freddie

Tane from a posting by Kemor on Bw, may help...

3. Vireb

Vireb Fledgling Freddie

thanks ill retry using that format