Anyone heard of these mobs?

J

jaapi

Was on an explorationg trip to World's End trying to find some named mobs maybe when i encountered a mob called Hunter Reese and thought to give it a go.
While fighting it (a tough mob, don't know if i could've killed it in any case) a named moose called Seaghdha appeared and wiped us out pretty damn fast. Dunno if Hunter Reese summoned it or anything, but tried to find some info on these mobs on google and came out empty handed. They're not mentioned anywhere according to google, so i was wondering if anyone would know something about them.

Hunter Reese appears to be nightspawn since it dissapeared when morning came.

S

Stallion-

ive seen and killed the huntress.. nothing dropped.

E

Event

The hunter kills the stag things in the area - thats all ive seen of her

O

old.Zuljin

there is also the named Fomorians in the House'es in Vale of Balor.. anyone tryed em yet ? .. if not, then i would arrange a small raid to kill em soon :D

Z

zeelee

Originally posted by old.Zuljin
there is also the named Fomorians in the House'es in Vale of Balor.. anyone tryed em yet ? .. if not, then i would arrange a small raid to kill em soon :D

a raid ? they are yellow - red con afaik ....

E

enli

Originally posted by old.Zuljin

can check, fomorians are friendly to my eld :)

Users who are viewing this thread