Anyone having a problem choosing

Frosty

Fledgling Freddie
Hi All

When i play a character i like to play it to the max and get it as good as i can, But im torn between two classes Dok and Black orc

i love the supoort the dok does and solo ability , and i love the orc for its look and emotes etc in game ,
Both have their good and bad points , Though im leaning towards Dok as destruction doesnt seem to have any healers that heal. well not that ive met so far.

Any of you guys torn between classes

Vintersorg

Can't get enough of FH
Hi All

When i play a character i like to play it to the max and get it as good as i can, But im torn between two classes Dok and Black orc

i love the supoort the dok does and solo ability , and i love the orc for its look and emotes etc in game ,
Both have their good and bad points , Though im leaning towards Dok as destruction doesnt seem to have any healers that heal. well not that ive met so far.

Any of you guys torn between classes

I'm only torn between...oh...20 classes :(

Baldrian

Fledgling Freddie
Yup, pretty torn, but only between Black orc, Shaman, Marauder, Sorc, Zealot, Magus, Witchelf and Chosen.

I played herder in Beta and I actually find it needs some love. Lower DPS than other ranged DPS types and not really much in group abilities.

Atm I play Madauder, Black orc and Shaman and I love them all to bits ;)

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Unlike DAoC, I havn't got a sudden case of Altitis, I love my DoK. Levelling is slowing right down now though :(

Uara

Part of the furniture
Lol well i first started with a witch-hunter loving it, as a lvl14 i took out a lvl 18 Sorc in open rvr, fun times :D but recently made a trio with 2 RL mates of Dwarf Ironbreaker,Engineer and Runepriest, loving that as well especially in scenarios. So now i got the problem of which one to play each day. Its a hard life!

rayben

Fledgling Freddie
I like to have one DPS and one healer. It's nice to be able to switch when I get tired of one role. So my mainS are BW and AM. Yes, I like the casters :)

Toel

Loyal Freddie
Yeah, unfortunately I can't decide on whether to focus on my 21Shaman or my 20Chosen, I've even been thinking of making a sorceress! 'Oh cruel world' :(

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Everything Ive played since daoc has given me a ridiculous case of alt-itis. This is no exception.

Maybe Ill calm down when Ive had every remotely interesting class thru the T1 scenarios ... :D

Radi

Fledgling Freddie
Im stuck between DoK and Blorc too! meh that and many other bloomin classes! but those are the main two hehe

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Loving my chosen, just gets better and better each level and groups will always require meat shields.

Ezeine

Loyal Freddie
Will try to focus on Marauder and the WP on Order side.

Last few MMORPGs I have made the mistake of fiddling with several chars and due to this I never got to utilize one class/char to it's fullest potential(sp).

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
I'm lucky, not going to play order for the time being - so only 10 classes I can't choose between...

Kreuger

Fledgling Freddie
Play with what you find interesting. I play my shadow warrior, tho they suck as in any situation atm, i still play them since I love their lore and looks, and hopefully they will be buffed in the near future. But as of now, methinks they are a broken meatshield in rvr, with little arrows that don't do damage.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
a zealot is for life, not just for christmas ! :eek:

mooSe_

FH is my second home
I'm liking my AM, but I keep wanting to try other classes too, and there seems to be too many AMs around for my liking. But I barely have the time to lvl 1 character, so if I start any more I'll be stuck in t2 for ever.

twix112

Fledgling Freddie
well I'm stuck between my DoK and mara... Really like the DPS the Mara does but the heals from the DoK are really nice... Well stick with my Mara so far and then level the DoK...

Nridy

Fledgling Freddie
Torn between squiggy and engineer, 2 of the weakest classes :p I love them to death and it's very hard to choose which one I should play first. They're both around r11 atm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom