Anyone have?

Flintlock

Banned
I have built into the site the ability to download all divx movies now. Not sure I will allow this for long though. Will see how it goes.

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
I have built into the site the ability to download all divx movies now. Not sure I will allow this for long though. Will see how it goes.

nice one fast and all but still how you got those movies from Madition right?

Reza

One of Freddy's beloved
Most assassins back then used vanish offensively, had to move around all the time on bd or else vanish PA eat dirt time..... but usualy the rambo zerg would get to you before then!

Yeah i was the receiving end of alot of offensive use of vanish while playing my eld back then, but like i said its still weird to see it from the stealther pov seeing as my shade was either a thid/df side project back then and i never got to use it myself.

Its obvious how we got to the other extreme with the disarm timer that renders u a lame duck if u get popped. Always felt it should have been something in the middle, with a disarm timer that dropped if others engaged u and popped u back out of stealth.

Speaking of your bd from back in toa, here's a screenie of urs after the mid relic raid zerg got caught on the way to dagda:

https://forums.freddyshouse.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3538&stc=1&d=1183386760

And hows ur hunter doing btw?

Attachments

• bomb.jpg
    bomb.jpg
    163.3 KB · Views: 27

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom