Anyone have the frozen throne yet?

T

tainted

went down to a games store yesterday but they neither had it nor knew when thre'd be a UK release =/

anyone know when we're getting it? i so wanna play the new units and such (didnt get into beta)

W

whipped

It should be in your local GAME today, priced around £15-£20.

W

whipped

Yep, it's in the GAME stores. £19.99, although I had to ask the guys to check downstairs to find out if it was in.

P

plightstar

Got it last saturday.

I love it yet again another great expansion that is worth buying made by Blizzard.

Still can't wait for World of Warcraft.

P

plightstar

Completed Frozen Trone today as well as the bonus campaign, I can't wait till they finish the rest of the installmeants to the Bonus campaign.

I just love the FMV but I didn't like the fact they killed off Illidan I liked him.

A

Arnor

Originally posted by plightstar
Completed Frozen Trone today as well as the bonus campaign, I can't wait till they finish the rest of the installmeants to the Bonus campaign.

I just love the FMV but I didn't like the fact they killed off Illidan I liked him.

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I HATE YOU!!11111111111111

ffs! Im enjoying this campaign and I was trying to make the feeling last, playing on hard to get a challenge etc.

I wish you cancer, cancer in the ass.

O

old.LandShark

Oh son of a bitch can you edit that or at least put enormous great ***SPOILER*** warnings on it? It's a fecking story-driven game }:(
One miserable post in this forum and it's a massive spoiler. Gah!

P

plightstar

But that doesn't tell the whole story as with most Blizzard games, theres still a huge chunk left for u to explore, by any means I didn't tell u the best bit, I just told u a Mediocre bit.

M

Meatballs

People are damn good on battle.net to play against. I've been playing against my brother, and watching high level "gosu" replays n crap, so thought I'd have a good chance against all the other low levels I'd play against at the start, but goddamn its not that easy.

My use of hotkeys kinda sux at the moment though :)

Users who are viewing this thread