Anyone have the frozen throne yet?

Discussion in 'War Craft III' started by tainted, Jul 3, 2003.

1. tainted

tainted Guest

went down to a games store yesterday but they neither had it nor knew when thre'd be a UK release =/

anyone know when we're getting it? i so wanna play the new units and such (didnt get into beta)

2. whipped

whipped Guest

It should be in your local GAME today, priced around £15-£20.

3. whipped

whipped Guest

Yep, it's in the GAME stores. £19.99, although I had to ask the guys to check downstairs to find out if it was in.

4. plightstar

plightstar Guest

Got it last saturday.

I love it yet again another great expansion that is worth buying made by Blizzard.

Still can't wait for World of Warcraft.

5. Wij

Wij Guest

pfft - gimme startcraft 2 thx :/

6. plightstar

plightstar Guest

Completed Frozen Trone today as well as the bonus campaign, I can't wait till they finish the rest of the installmeants to the Bonus campaign.

I just love the FMV but I didn't like the fact they killed off Illidan I liked him.

7. Arnor

Arnor Guest

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I HATE YOU!!11111111111111

ffs! Im enjoying this campaign and I was trying to make the feeling last, playing on hard to get a challenge etc.

I wish you cancer, cancer in the ass.

8. Oh son of a bitch can you edit that or at least put enormous great ***SPOILER*** warnings on it? It's a fecking story-driven game }:(
    One miserable post in this forum and it's a massive spoiler. Gah!

9. plightstar

plightstar Guest

But that doesn't tell the whole story as with most Blizzard games, theres still a huge chunk left for u to explore, by any means I didn't tell u the best bit, I just told u a Mediocre bit.

10. Meatballs

Meatballs Guest

People are damn good on battle.net to play against. I've been playing against my brother, and watching high level "gosu" replays n crap, so thought I'd have a good chance against all the other low levels I'd play against at the start, but goddamn its not that easy.

My use of hotkeys kinda sux at the moment though :)