[QUESTION] Anyone have any idea when they are releasing the server list?

advocacy

Fledgling Freddie
as the title suggests. I am looking at expanding the guild i'm currently in to WAR but i cannot do this effectively without having a server list of some sort to work with. Any help or info on when this will become available would be much appreciated.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
sometime before headstart on the 14th... as to when exactly - no idea.

manorath

Fledgling Freddie
Would be really nice to have some time to check that all firends are on the same server ^^

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I'm not certain of this, but I get the impression it may be in the next few days... watch this space, as soon as they are announced we will be renaming the subforums here accordingly ;)

Malcolm

Can't get enough of FH
you mean they're not called Server A, Server B and Server C then? :(

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
wth?

now we have to redo which server we are going to, we had desided on server B :(

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber

Wyleia

Fledgling Freddie
According to the guys at warhammeralliance.com these are the US servers:
[US] Server Forums - Warhammer Forums

They said that they have not gotten an official list for the EU servers though.

And no word on which will be open and which will be core.. And as Mark Jacobs said, not all servers will be there during headstart, they will start with a few and add more in as the days progress.. so even if u get a server list the server you pick might not be there at headstart, it might be one to be added on after public release..

so gonna be a bit hard to decide imo.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
According to the guys at warhammeralliance.com these are the US servers:
[US] Server Forums - Warhammer Forums

They said that they have not gotten an official list for the EU servers though.

And no word on which will be open and which will be core.. And as Mark Jacobs said, not all servers will be there during headstart, they will start with a few and add more in as the days progress.. so even if u get a server list the server you pick might not be there at headstart, it might be one to be added on after public release..

so gonna be a bit hard to decide imo.

That's the Server List from the PW [Preview WeekEnd] is nothing official afaik, but surely a good start point ^^

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
And as Mark Jacobs said, not all servers will be there during headstart, they will start with a few and add more in as the days progress.. so even if u get a server list the server you pick might not be there at headstart, it might be one to be added on after public release..

A bit different with EU headstart it seems:

We intend to have all of our servers open for the headstart. We don't want to force everyone onto a selection of servers just because all their friends with pre-orders had to start there.

I'm just hoping the FH team don't have insider knowledge n this cos 3 servers would be a bit of a disappointment I think if we assume there's at least one Core, one Open and one RP.....

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
A bit different with EU headstart it seems:

I'm just hoping the FH team don't have insider knowledge n this cos 3 servers would be a bit of a disappointment I think if we assume there's at least one Core, one Open and one RP.....

They are merely placeholders whilst we did the layout. Don't read into them.

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
No real inside knowledge on this, and our 3 servers were purely put in as we structured the fourms for testing... when the servers are announced formally we will prepare appropriate subforums asap and put them in place of the ones we have now, however many there are.

Wyleia

Fledgling Freddie
Link to server names plz. - Warhammer Forums
Moderator Engrey
Those are the names, however some info we still do not know. That would be which server types are what, also what ones will be up for the head start. Since not all of the servers will be up for the head start.

Unless he is mistaken too :)

yeah i know they were the preview weekend servers as well..

Dervish

Fledgling Freddie
Link to server names plz. - Warhammer Forums
Moderator Engrey

Unless he is mistaken too :)

yeah i know they were the preview weekend servers as well..

Mate you are quoting info for the US servers which are run by Mythic. As was posted earlier in this thread we have been told officially by GOA that we will have ALL EU servers available for headstart. Mythic and Games Workshop have already approved the EU server names.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Yep Dervish is correct. Requiel (IainC) said they will make all the server available on the Head Start. The USA are NOT doing this from what Josh Drescher said (dont have a link).

I this is true, then well done GOA :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom