Anyone had problem with:

Box4m

Fledgling Freddie
I just bought a new comp, and im having weird problems in daoc, it seems to be daoc only aswell, so its annoying.

I log in, i run around some, in agramon or so.
10 sec, sometimes 10min into the session the char runs backwards in like speed1000, some gfx bugs and then INSTA ld, no red loss, ping nothing.

I have:
athlon64 4400+ dualcore - cpu
sapphire x1900xt - gfx
asus A8R32-MVP deluxe - motherboard

anyone else who had problems with any of this? Dunno if its a dualcore issue or what else, ive tried a few things nothing has helped.

Rediknight

Can't get enough of FH
Dualcore - once the games started, Ctrl+Alt+Del, go to Processes, find Game.dll, right click, Set Affinity, uncheck one of the CPU's, OK then go back to the game, it should be fine :)

I have the same thing, happens with most games - there is a permanent fix im told, but im too lazy to find it. I just do the above each time i log in...

MadsKaizer

Fledgling Freddie
If you can, try disable dual core in the bios

edit: nvm if rediknight seems to know better than me :)

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
How about checking the other 3 posts in another forum you have already made, or try the techie section?

Rediknight

Can't get enough of FH
MadsKaizer said:
If you can, try disable dual core in the bios

edit: nvm if rediknight seems to know better than me :)
i wouldn't ever claim to know better than anyone else - i just found that answer and have stuck with it cos it works for me heh!

I couldn't be seen to be knowing too much otherwise the government would be after me again... :shifty:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom