Anyone got their GOA quest items back?

F

fanatical-ace

Has anyone gotten their special GOA quest items back after the 1.63 patch? Items like the Fylgja statuette in midgard for example?

It was promised it was going be fixed this afternoon but mine has not reappeared =/

F

fanatical-ace

Anyone that didnt get it then? =/

Would just like to know if im the only one missing this/these items after the patch?

T

Thorarin

Not back yet as far as I know... I'm not sure what the server downtime did fix ;)

F

fanatical-ace

Thanks, thats good to know, at least i dont have to worry that im bugged ^^

G

Gorrion

Ohh thats the item missing in my inventory . . . i could not place what it was.

I have lost my Flygia :-(

S

ssera

Originally posted by bracken_woodman
Lost my lovely borogove cloak :(

I got a Small Blue Book during the campaign. Just after the patch it wasn't in my inventory anymore (actually it was just invisible, and could still be moved around the inv). Then I relogged and it reappeared with a "?" symbol, correct name but not working. Finally after the small patch it reappeared properly, works as normal etc etc.

Try seeing if it's still in your inv but simply invisible. Easiest way to do that is to try and fill inv up. If the game tells you your inv is full, but there's still a "blank" spot then the item is still there, just the icons haven't been loaded.

G

Graknak

checked yesterday and it seems the event items are in again, but with their Con reduced to 70%, ofcourse this is a bug so Rightnow here we go again and again and again ><

C

chimaira

Originally posted by Graknak
checked yesterday and it seems the event items are in again, but with their Con reduced to 70%, ofcourse this is a bug so Rightnow here we go again and again and again ><

heard that to it was down to 70% :>
GoA fucks us all over :> what a surprise

R

Rulke-RM

No..more..Fylgja?

That's it, I'm cancelling my subs :(

Z

Zebolt

I gave my fylgja away. I haven't got it back ether :(

W

wildsorcerer

got a BP back but at 70% con AND the proc is screwed up ... before it stated 50% cold resist enhance proc ... now it just says

magic ablity
target self
2 sec castin

i tested it and after over 80 hits to turso it didnt proc ... messaged rightnow reply about the con was u must repair it !
no reply about proc

it was on 100% con b 4 patch btw

T

Thorulf

Hmm I lost the flask from the Fylgja quest ... and the bit... sorry woman that I am supposed to give it too has vanished ... the quest is still in my journal and one spot in my inventory cant be used.

Bahh GOA !

B

boni_ofdavoid

Im missing a staff still, though i recieved a quest item back.

D

Driwen

Originally posted by Thorulf
Nothing in the friday news about this =(

The update to 1.63 brought some problems regarding the content added by our animation team. The update to 1.63 deactivated all the in game objects created by the team. Besides, some quest triggers don't work properly anymore. The problematic thing is that on Gorre, which is also in 1.63, these quests and objects are functioning correctly. While waiting for a concrete solution to this dysfunction, we have decided to take out all the animation contents prone to pose a problem. They will be put back as soon as the problem is corrected.

check it two times for making such a statement maybe? :p

G

Graknak

we have decided to take out all the animation contents prone to pose a problem

now correct me if i'm wrong but that doesn't say sh*t about the items being fixed tbh, all they do is say they suck in coding quests and decided to not activate them until fixed, not about fixing the EVENT items from 17th Sept. ><

D

Driwen

Originally posted by Graknak
now correct me if i'm wrong but that doesn't say sh*t about the items being fixed tbh, all they do is say they suck in coding quests and decided to not activate them until fixed, not about fixing the EVENT items from 17th Sept. ><

it says they know the problem exists, so there is something about them in the news..

GOA knows about it and is working on it, but on Gorre the problem didnt exist so there is a difference between Gorre and the real servers for some reason.

Users who are viewing this thread